Portugal | Porto & Lisbon
Porto and Lisbon
This offer includes:
- Roundtrip flights to Lisbon
- Accommodation on both locations
- Breakfast may be included, depending on the hotels selected
- Rental Car for the entire stay
This unique flight and hotel deal takes you to two amazing and distinct Portuguese destinations: the city of Porto and Lisbon.
The New York Times says: "From its stunning Beaux-Arts station to its cool bars serving Porto's signature drink, this charming city combines the best of old and new." Porto is indeed a city of endless charms that combine a rich history, old buildings covered in colorful azulejos (hand-painted tiles), modern architecture, a picturesque riverfront, and a high-spirited atmosphere that celebrates the joy of life.
Built along the hillsides overlooking the mouth of the Douro river, Oporto is a registered UNESCO World Heritage Site, home to the port wine, produced exclusively on the Douro Valley. Explore the cellars of well-known port lodges and taste this exquisite drink. Go on a boat cruise on the Douro River and marvel at its stunning landscape.
- Museu de Arte Contemporanea and Casa da Musica
- Sé Cathedral, Church of Santa Clara, São Francisco Church
- D. Luis Bridge, Torre dos Clérigos.
On the same trip, you will visit the Portuguese capital, Lisbon, where you are sure to have a great time. Lisbon is a city rich in history, architecture, culture, and entertainment. It is a historical capital with a modern and vibrant atmosphere. In your stay in Lisbon, you will surely enjoy strolling on the black and white mosaic cobblestone sidewalks, large boulevards, and quaint alleyways while feeling enticed by the city's many street-side cafes and delicious aroma of coffee and pastries.
Some of the highlights and places to visit are:
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Mosteiro dos Jeronimos and Torre de Belém
- Elevador de Santa Justa, Gulbenkian Museum
- Take a day trip to Sintra and visit its fairy-tale palace- Palacio da Pena
Enjoy also a melodic and typically Portuguese fado show in one of Alfama's Fado Houses accompanied by an elegant glass of Portugal's outstanding wine. Of course, a trip to Lisbon would not be complete without a taste of its famous pastries, Pastel de Belem and pastel de nata. Lisbon is a city for all the senses.