Portugal | Évora, Algarve & Lisbon
Explore the south of Portugal at your own leisure and relax with this amazing deal to Évora, Algarve and Lisbon!
This offer includes:
- Round trip flights to Lisbon
- Accommodation at 4 or 5-star hotels in Évora, Algarve and Lisbon
- Breakfast may be included, depending on the hotels selected (please check the detailed information of each hotel)
- Rental Car for the entire stay
- Taxes (except Lisbon City Tourist Tax)
Why we love this deal:
- Go back in time and get lost when you visit Évora in the Alentejo region; this old town's historic stone walls have been guarding the streets and buildings practically unaltered throughout the centuries
- Find peace and enjoy a typical fado show in one of Lisbon's Fado Houses in the famous Alfama district, accompanied by an elegant glass of Portugal's outstanding wine. Head to the Elevador de Santa Justa, Cristo Rei and the Moorish São Jorge Castle for some of the most amazing views of Lisbon
- Algarve is Portugal's premier holiday destination, experience freedom while seeing Algarve's breathtaking cliffs, golden beaches, scalloped bays, and sandy islands
About the Destination:
Lisbon, the cosmopolitan capital of Portugal and Europe's second-oldest capital (after Athens), has now become the new "it" destination for tourists visiting Europe. This is "The City of the Sea", "The City of the Explorers", once home to the world's greatest explorers like Vasco da Gama, Magellan and Prince Henry the Navigator. Lisbon is also the first true world city, the capital of an empire spreading over all continents, from South America (Brazil) to Asia (Macao, China; Goa, India).
With this deal, you will get to know the amazing Algarve region, known for having a Mediterranean climate and a great temperature all year round. As you travel across the Algarve, amidst its hills and plains filled with places of great ecological interest, rich in biodiversity and ecosystems, you will feel as though you are passing through an area full of different traditions, unchanged for many centuries.
In Évora, the whole town is a World Heritage Site, an open-air museum according to UNESCO since 1986. It is this historical and cultural wealth that attracts more and more Portuguese and foreign visitors.