Lisbon: Basic Bundle
Lisbon is one of those cities that stay in your heart!
Why we love this deal:
- This travel package takes the stress out of having to plan everything yourself. All you have to do is pack your bags and bring your adventurous spirit;
- Breakfast may be included during your stay, depending on the accommodation selected;
- Our holiday package offers you a fantastic deal in flights and hotel to the Portuguese capital, Lisbon, where you are sure to have a great time. Lisbon is a city rich in history, architecture, culture, and entertainment;
- Lisbon people are charming and friendly, the food is one of the best in Europe, the weather is mild, and the combination of the old cobbled streets with its modern vibe make it a delightful experience for any visitor;
- It is a historical capital with a modern and vibrant atmosphere. In your stay in Lisbon, you will surely enjoy strolling on the black and white mosaic cobblestone sidewalks, large boulevards, and quaint alleyways while feeling enticed by the city's many street-side cafes and delicious aroma of coffee and pastries;
- You can customize your travel itinerary according to your preferences. Options include: adding additional nights to your stay, car rental, or some other experience to make your itinerary even more unique and special;
- You won't have to worry about anything, as we have taken care of everything for you.
Want to discover more about Portugal? Then find out about our deal to the South of Portugal!
About the Destination:
Lisbon, the cosmopolitan capital of Portugal and Europe's second-oldest capital (after Athens), has now become the new "it" destination for tourists visiting Europe. This is "The City of the Sea", "The City of the Explorers", once home to the world's greatest explorers like Vasco da Gama, Magellan and Prince Henry the Navigator. Lisbon is also the first true world city, the capital of an empire spreading over all continents, from South America (Brazil) to Asia (Macao, China; Goa, India).
The people are charming, the food is some of the best in Europe, and the combination of old cobbled streets with a modern vibe make it a delightful experience for any visitor. Rich in history, architecture, culture and entertainment, this historical capital will surely captivate you.
Enjoy strolling on the black and white mosaic cobblestone sidewalks, large boulevards and quaint alleyways. Visit UNESCO World Heritage Sites (Mosteiro dos Jerónimos and Torre de Belém) and the Moorish São Jorge Castle.
Enjoy also a melodic and typically Portuguese fado show in one of Alfama's Fado Houses accompanied by an elegant glass of Portugal's outstanding wine. Of course, a trip to Lisbon would not be complete without a taste of its famous pastries, Pastel de Belem and pastel de nata. Lisbon is a city for all the senses.
Some of the highlights and places to visit are:
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Mosteiro dos Jeronimos and Torre de Belém
- Elevador de Santa Justa, Gulbenkian Museum
- Take a day trip to Sintra and visit its fairy-tale palace- Palacio da Pena