Madeira | 5-Star Half Board Vacation
Enjoy a vacation in Madeira at VidaMar Resort!
Why we love this deal:
- This travel package takes the stress out of having to plan everything yourself. All you have to do is pack your bags and bring your adventurous spirit;
- You will have the opportunity to enjoy the charms of Madeira Island without worrying about anything with this half-board travel package;
- Have breakfast at Vidamar Resort Madeira, then go on your daily adventure, and when you return, you won't have to worry about dinner;
- You can enjoy dinner at your pick of five different restaurants in the hotel, so there is no shortage of variety;
- You will stay at a 5-star resort in a privileged location, providing the perfect starting point to discover Madeira Island;
- The unique architecture, tropical ambience, excellent services, local gastronomy, fantastic pools, and direct sea access provided by this accommodation make it an excellent choice for those looking to enjoy the very best that Madeira Island offers;
- You can customize your travel itinerary according to your preferences. Options include: adding additional nights to your stay, car rental, or some other experience to make your itinerary even more unique and special;
- You won't have to worry about anything, as we have taken care of everything for you.
About the Hotel:
VidaMar Resort Hotel Madeira provides a peaceful and harmonious escape for every traveler looking for an idyllic and luxurious island getaway. The hotel’s innovative concept and style is centered solely on providing you with the utmost in relaxation and pampering as you indulge in soaking up every ounce of your Madeira adventure. The hotel’s main concepts of VIDA and MAR (meaning life and sea) are perfect hallmarks that show how vitality, well-being, and refreshment offered by the surrounding healing components of nature are the very essence of what makes this destination such a special paradise.
About the Destination
Dubbed the island of eternal spring, Madeira is the perfect setting for anyone looking to reconnect with nature and experience the extraordinary. Boasting mild weather and equally mild ocean temperatures year-round, Madeira is a unique destination offering an endless array of activities for you to discover the island’s stunning natural beauty by land or by sea. Go hiking and biking through the island’s extensive natural reserve and discover stunning coastal cliffs with mesmerizing views, cascading waterfalls and lush laurel forests protected by UNESCO. Explore the surrounding seas by kayak, sail boat, jet-ski or surf board, or explore what lies beneath these pristine blue waters with a snorkel or scuba diving excursion.
Check out our Madeira Travel Guide for more information and tips!