Lisbon | 4-Star Boutique Hotels
Visit Lisbon and stay in Chiado, one of its most picturesque and chic historic neighborhoods!
Why we love this deal:
- This travel package takes the stress out of having to plan everything yourself. All you have to do is pack your bags and bring your adventurous spirit;
- We take care of everything for you, and have negotiated special rates for a selection of 4-star boutique hotels in Chiado, one of Lisbon's most popular and coveted historic neighborhoods;
- You will be staying in one of the most elegant areas of Lisbon, famous for the presence of several renowned brand stores;
- From your room window you will have the opportunity to admire Lisbon's 18th century architecture and the characteristic movement of this city that invites you to take a walk through its historic center;
- This travel package includes a guided tour of Sintra, a place you won't want to miss while in Lisbon;
- Departing from Lisbon, this guided tour will take you through the historical center of the picturesque town of Sintra and includes admission to the Sintra National Palace. You will also visit other places of great scenic interest, such as the famous Cabo da Roca and the Bay of Cascais, for example;
- You can customize your travel itinerary according to your preferences. Options include: adding additional nights to your stay, car rental, or some other experience to make your itinerary even more unique and special;
- You won't have to worry about anything, as we have taken care of everything for you.
About the Destination:
One of the most tourist-friendly and popular neighborhoods in Lisbon is the Baixa-Chiado, where you can actually find some of the city’s best known attractions. The historical centre, also known as the Baixa Pombalina, comprises the famous Rua Augusta - where the city’s main landmarks, shopping and dining opportunities can be found
The Baixa Pombalina, owes its name to Marquês de Pombal, who was responsible for the reconstruction of this area of the city after the 1755 earthquake. Then, the reconstruction of the city was based on a set of straight and perpendicular streets arranged around a central axis formed by Rua Augusta.
Don’t skip the Santa Justa lift, a wrought-iron lift built in 1902 by Raoul Mesnier du Ponsard, the architect behind the iconic Eiffel Tower in Paris. The lift goes up to 148 feet and enables visitors to have an aerial perspective and lookout over Lisbon’s main historical neighborhoods.