Porto | 5-Star Porto Palace & Spa
Treat yourself with a spa experience in the center of Porto!
Why we love this deal:
- You will stay at Porto Palácio Congress Hotel & Spa, a 5-star hotel, located in the center of the historic city of Porto;
- You can book this travel package with or without a flight and still enjoy the special rates negotiated;
- This travel package allows you to enjoy a superior product in the heart of the city of Oporto;
- You will stay in a contemporary tower-style building overlooking the Douro River;
- This travel package includes free access to the Aqua Sensations Spa located in the accommodation;
- The hotel location on Avenida da Boavista is ideal for exploring the city of Porto. It is only a 9-minute walk from Casa da Música do Porto;
- You can customize your travel itinerary according to your preferences. Options include: adding additional nights to your stay, car rental, or some other experience to make your itinerary even more unique and special;
- You won't have to worry about anything, as we have taken care of everything for you;
- This travel package takes the stress out of having to plan everything yourself. All you have to do is pack your bags and bring your adventurous spirit.
About the Hotel:
Nestled in a contemporary tower-style building overlooking the Douro River, this luxury hotel sits on a busy downtown street and is only a 9-minute walk from Casa da Música.
The Porto Palácio Spa is the perfect urban refuge, with a unique environment designed to offer a complete experience of tranquility for each and every guest to escape and relax within. Through an offer that combines health, beauty, and wellness services, it manages to perfectly combine ancient traditions and the most contemporary trends in health and beauty rituals, resulting in a holistic, multi-sensory approach to achieving the perfect balance between body and mind. All Spa treatments are based on the benefits of aromatherapy to provide an immediate sense of mental and physical well-being, helping to balance the frenzy of modern life, relieving stress, and improving one’s quality of rest.
About the Destination:
Porto is a city of endless charms that combine a rich history, old buildings covered in colorful azulejos (hand-painted tiles), modern architecture, a picturesque riverfront, and a high-spirited atmosphere that celebrates the joy of life.
Built along the hillsides overlooking the mouth of the Douro river, Oporto is a registered UNESCO World Heritage Site, home to the porto wine, which is produced exclusively in the Douro Valley. Explore the cellars of well-known port lodges and taste this exquisite drink. Go on a boat cruise on the Douro River and marvel at its stunning landscape. With an outstanding urban landscape and a 2,000-year history, it’s a great place to wander around, especially its alley-woven medieval city center. You can also look forward to visiting the extravagant baroque churches, strolling along Ribeira with its picturesque houses and lively atmosphere, and admiring one of the most beautiful libraries in Europe, Livraria Lello.