Madeira | 5-Star Premium Experience
Pamper yourself with a premium experience in Madeira Island!
Why we love this deal:
- This travel package takes the stress out of having to plan everything yourself. All you have to do is pack your bags and bring your adventurous spirit;
- We have prepared an exclusive travel package just for you, which you can purchase with or without flights, while still enjoying our special rate from Saccharum Resort & Spa, one of the most exquisite and special hotels on Madeira Island;
- This travel package already includes a dinner at Restaurant Engenho at Saccharum Resort & Spa, a delicious epicurean welcome to Madeira Island and a chance to get to know its regional products during a delectable meal;
- It also includes admission to the Saccharum Spa, a luxurious relaxation space that will allow you to pamper yourself and recharge your batteries. Explore its 1,000 square meter space set aside as your ultimate zen zone, and invigorate yourself with one of their many wellness treatments available;
- This travel package saves you the stress of planning everything on your own. Enjoy what we have negotiated for you, and don't forget to bring your adventurous spirit;
- This is the opportunity to enjoy a premium product at a special rate;
- You can customize your travel itinerary according to your personal preferences. Options include: adding additional nights to your stay, a car rental, or some other experience to make your itinerary even more unique and special;
- You won't have to worry about anything, as we have taken care of everything for you.
About the Hotel:
On the south coast of Madeira island lays an idyllic refuge. Nestled between soaring mountains and an ocean of the deepest blue, bodies are sprinkled with soft sensations and emotions of well-being. Precisely here, the silence and quietness become the essence that brings us home, back to our own story. Bold style and cutting-edge design characterize Saccharum. Built on the site of a former sugar cane mill, Saccharum is a place rooted in both past and present. Reminders of the local heritage are visible throughout the resort, from the large photographs of sugar cane adorning the walls, to the historic metalwork decorating the restaurants.
As a design hotel, Saccharum is inspired by the beauty of the sugar cane and by its milling and distilling local heritage. The enlarged images of the sugar cane, the brown brick columns and the textured floors will make you go back in time. This sea-mountain sanctuary is the perfect choice for a wellness retreat, experiencing true moments of relaxation. It is also the starting point for adventure and invigorating walks along the levadas of Calheta. The spa, inspired by the traditional Ayurvedic medicine, offers a unique sensory experience that will fully reinvigorate and revitalize body and mind. Here, silence and serenity meet in a true retreat of the senses.
About the Destination:
Boasting mild weather year-round, as well as unique traditions, lively island culture, delicious cuisine, stunning landscapes, exotic flora, and a variety of water and mountain sports, Madeira Island is a prestigious and multi-faceted European vacation destination. This dreamy island allows you to unwind and forget life’s stresses as you enjoy unique experiences surrounded by tumbling green hillsides, gorgeous wildflowers, and a sparkling blue sea.
Discover Madeira’s charming port city of Funchal, a cruise-ship hub and a historical and colorful city teeming with restaurants, cafés, and friendly locals. Explore the narrow streets paved in black and white stones, sample local cuisine and shop for souvenirs at the city’s colorful and lively markets, and indulge in delicious island food. Try the local fish, savor bolo do caco, and sip poncha as you people-watch under Madeira’s sunny skies. Enjoy the thrill of racing down a hill on a traditional wicker toboggan, and admire the island’s typical houses and architecture.
Check out our Madeira Travel Guide for more information and tips!