Portugal | Food Experience in Santiago Cooking & Nature Hotel
Enjoy a dining experience and VIP treatment at Santiago Cooking & Nature Hotel!
Why we love this deal:
- You will have the opportunity to stay at the Santiago Cooking & Nature Hotel, located in Santiago do Cacém;
- The environment of this hotel evokes the best of the region where it is located, the Alentejo;
- This travel package includes a cooking workshop in the accommodation;
- It also includes a dinner where 2 drinks are already included;
- Breakfast is included during your stay, as is parking;
- When you buy this travel package you are entitled to a romantic VIP treatment with sparkling wine, fruit and chocolate;
- Let yourself be enchanted by the flavors of the land and create unforgettable memories in this contemporary and differentiated hotel;
- You can customize your travel itinerary according to your preferences. Options include: adding additional nights to your stay, car rental, or some other experience to make your itinerary even more unique and special;
- You won't have to worry about anything, as we have taken care of everything for you;
- This travel package takes the stress out of having to plan everything yourself. All you have to do is pack your bags and bring your adventurous spirit.
Traveling in the Covid-19 era: Travel Package Flexibility
If you can't travel on the date you originally booked, don't worry.
- You can change the dates of your trip once, at no additional cost;*
- Changes to your itinerary are free of charge up to 10 days before your original departure date;
- You can reschedule your vacation to any other time, as long as it is within the validity period of your airline ticket;
- *Fare differences will apply, if any.
About the Hotel:
Santiago Hotel Cooking & Nature invites you to experiences, where gastronomy and cuisine are the main attractions, not forgetting nature, sports, the ocean and outdoor activities. Intimately connected to the culture and traditions of Alentejo, the hotel is located in the historic town of Santiago do Cacém and near the deserted beaches of the Alentejo coast.