Porto Santo | Basic Bundle
A Sunny Retreat on the Golden Island of the Madeira archipelago!
Why we love this deal:
- This travel package takes the stress out of having to plan everything yourself. All you have to do is pack your bags and bring your adventurous spirit;
- You can purchase this travel package with or without flights and take advantage of the special rates we have negotiated with the selected 3 or 4-star hotels on the island of Porto Santo;
- We invite you to discover the Island of the Sun in the archipelago of Madeira, a beach and wellness retreat destination with a stunning shoreline boasting a 9 km stretch of golden sand;
- You don't have to worry about anything, because we take care of everything for you. Let yourself relax and get lost in the simplicity of a beach lifestyle as you enjoy strolling along the nearby stretch of shimmering golden sands, where the sea is calm year-round and the sky is the most magical blue;
- Breakfast is included during your stay (depending on the hotel selected);
- This travel package saves you the stress of planning everything on your own. Enjoy what we have negotiated for you, just don't forget to bring your adventurous spirit;
- You can customize your travel itinerary according to your personal preferences. Options include: adding additional nights to your stay, a car rental, or some other experience to make your itinerary even more unique and special;
- You won't have to worry about anything, as we have taken care of everything for you.
About the Destination:
Located just 50 km (31 mi) from Madeira Island, the dreamy little island of Porto Santo is the smallest inhabited island of the archipelago. Boasting miles of beautiful golden-sand beaches, this is the island to visit if you’re looking for a luxurious and relaxing beach getaway.
Porto Santo’s year-round mild weather is perfect for sightseeing. Visitors can enjoy walking and biking trails, horseback riding, Jeep tours and even golf. For those that prefer to be out on the ocean, you can try a boat tour, go diving, or jump in the ocean and snorkel right from the beach!
Check our Madeira Travel Guide for more information and tips.