Madeira | Dining Around Half-Board Resort
Experience the best of Madeira with this fantastic travel package
This offer includes:
- Round trip flights to Funchal, Madeira
- Accommodation at the 5-star Vidamar Resorts Madeira
- Breakfast and Dinner are included with the hotel's Half Board / Dining Around Plan (All rates include Half Board with "dine around" concept where guests can enjoy dining at 4 different on-site restaurants)
- Airport transfers
- All taxes & fees
Why we love this deal:
- Boasting mild weather all year-round, unique traditions and culture, delicious cuisine, stunning landscapes, exotic flora, and offering a variety of water and mountain sports, Madeira Island is a prestigious and multi-faceted European vacation destination
- Go hiking on the island’s extensive natural reserve and discover stunning coastal cliffs with mesmerizing views, cascading waterfalls and lush laurel forests protected by UNESCO, then watch the sunset from an atmospheric seaside terrace while sipping on the famous Madeira wine
- Be sure to visit the beautiful Santa Clara Monastery, Fortaleza São João Baptista, the São Vicente Caves, the Pico do Facho and Pico do Arieiro, and take a stroll through the Madeira Botanical Garden
About the Destination
Dubbed the island of eternal spring, Madeira is the perfect setting for anyone looking to reconnect with nature and experience the extraordinary. Boasting mild weather and equally mild ocean temperatures year-round, Madeira is a unique destination offering an endless array of activities for you to discover the island’s stunning natural beauty by land or by sea. Go hiking and biking through the island’s extensive natural reserve and discover stunning coastal cliffs with mesmerizing views, cascading waterfalls and lush laurel forests protected by UNESCO. Explore the surrounding seas by kayak, sail boat, jet-ski or surf board, or explore what lies beneath these pristine blue waters with a snorkel or scuba diving excursion.
Discover the charming port city of Funchal, a cruise-ship hub and a historical and colorful city teeming with restaurants, cafés and friendly locals. Explore the narrow streets paved in black and white stones, explore the city’s colorful and lively markets, and indulge in delicious food. Try the local fish, savour bolo do caco and sip poncha as you people-watch under the sunny skies of Madeira. Enjoy the thrill of going down a hill on a traditional wicker toboggan and admire the island’s typical houses and architecture.
With its exquisite landscapes, delicious cuisine, distinctive culture and traditions and endless opportunities for adventure, it’s easy to see why this dreamy island is often referred to as the “Pearl of the Atlantic”. Escape, unwind and leave all your worries behind; we invite you to experience the best of Madeira with this fantastic all-inclusive travel package.