Madeira | Half Board at Ocean Gardens Hotel
Spend a week exploring the fabulous Madeira Island while you stay at the wonderful Ocean Gardens Hotel!
Why we love this deal:
- Located on a clifftop, this 4-star hotel overlooks the Atlantic Ocean, offers guest rooms with balconies, and is located only a 5-minute drive from the center of Funchal;
- This travel package saves you the stress of planning everything by yourself. All you need to do is pack your bags and not forget to bring along your adventurous spirit;
- You will have the opportunity to stay at the Ocean Gardens Hotel. Located on a clifftop just a short drive from Funchal's historic center, this 4-star hotel offers dramatic views of the Madeiran coast and incredible amenities;
- Breakfast +1 meal (lunch or dinner) are included during your stay;
- You won't have to worry about either breakfast or lunch/dinner as they are already included in this travel package;
- You can customize your travel itinerary as you like by adding more nights to your stay, more experiences, or a car rental to make your trip even more special;
- You won't have to worry about anything else, just enjoy the best of Madeira Island with this half board travel package!
About the Hotel:
Ocean Gardens is a luxurious 4-star hotel offering its guests magnificent views overlooking the magnificent bay, the Atlantic Ocean, and the city of Funchal. Perched on a clifftop, this family-run hotel offers easy access to and from the city center, making a stay here the ideal solution for seeing all that Madeira has to offer. Among the impressive amenities guests can look forward to enjoying include a swimming pool, a Jacuzzi, a restaurant and 2 bars. For visitors looking for a peaceful and quiet ultimate getaway in magical Madeira, Ocean Gardens is your perfect pick for making holiday memories that will last a lifetime.
About the Destination:
Boasting mild weather all year-round, unique traditions and culture, delicious cuisine, stunning landscapes, exotic flora, and offering a variety of water and mountain sports, Madeira Island is a prestigious and multi-faceted European vacation destination. This dreamy island allows you to unwind and forget about life’s stresses as you enjoy unique experiences surrounded by tumbling green hills, flowers and blue sea.
Discover the charming port city of Funchal, a cruise-ship hub and a historical and colorful city teeming with restaurants, cafés and friendly locals. Explore the narrow streets paved in black and white stones, explore the city’s colorful and lively markets, and indulge in delicious food. Try the local fish, savour bolo do caco and sip poncha as you people-watch under the sunny skies of Madeira. Enjoy the thrill of going down a hill on a traditional wicker toboggan and admire the island’s typical houses and architecture.
Check out our Madeira Travel Guide for more information and tips!