Madeira | Basic Bundle
Explore fabulous Madeira Island with our ready to go travel deal!
Why we love this deal:
- This travel package takes the stress out of having to plan everything yourself. All you have to do is pack your bags and bring your adventurous spirit;
- This is an opportunity for your long-desired trip to the beautiful Portuguese island of Madeira (also known as the Atlantic’s Pearl). Escape your everyday world with our fantastic travel package that includes flight and accommodation, and be dazzled by the island’s stunning beauty and unique culture;
- We have prepared a special travel package for you, which you can purchase with or without flights, which also features a special rate in select accommodations;
- We invite you to visit the wonderful island of Madeira at an exclusive price, so all you have to do is bring your excitement and an adventurous spirit that’s ready to explore;
- Breakfast is included, depending on the hotel selected;
- We made a selection of special hotels in various locations that were highly recommended for visitors due to their proximity to nearby restaurants and other popular tourist facilities;
- You can customize your travel itinerary as you wish, adding additional nights to your stay, more experiences, or even a car rental so that you can properly explore any destination you desire on the island;
- You don't have to worry about anything, as we have already taken care of everything for you.
About the Destination:
Boasting mild weather all year-round, unique traditions and culture, delicious cuisine, stunning landscapes, exotic flora, and offering a variety of water and mountain sports, Madeira Island is a prestigious and multi-faceted European vacation destination. This dreamy island allows you to unwind and forget about life’s stresses as you enjoy unique experiences surrounded by tumbling green hills, flowers and blue sea.
Discover the charming port city of Funchal, a cruise-ship hub and a historical and colorful city teeming with restaurants, cafés and friendly locals. Explore the narrow streets paved in black and white stones, explore the city’s colorful and lively markets, and indulge in delicious food. Try the local fish, savour bolo do caco and sip poncha as you people-watch under the sunny skies of Madeira. Enjoy the thrill of going down a hill on a traditional wicker toboggan and admire the island’s typical houses and architecture.
Check out our Madeira Blog for more information and tips!