Portugal | Porto 5-Star City Escape
Discover the Historical Riverside City of Porto
This offer includes:
- Round trip flights to Porto
- Accommodation at your choice of 5-star hotel with breakfast
- Airport transfers
Why we love this deal:
- Visit the extravagant baroque churches and stroll along Ribeira with its picturesque houses and lively atmosphere, explore the cellars of well-known port lodges and taste this exquisite drink, or go on a boat cruise on the Douro River and marvel at its stunning landscape
- Choose between two fabulous 5-Star Pestana properties, Pestana Porto - A Brasileira, Porto's newest 5-Star hotel located in the historic center of downtown Porto, or Pestana Vintage Porto, located on the Douro River with stunning views of the city
- Head north to explore the stunning Douro Valley (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) stopping at the many "Quintas", wineries and vineyards along the way
The New York Times says: "From its stunning Beaux-Arts station to its cool bars serving Porto's signature drink, this charming city combines the best of old and new." Porto is indeed a city of endless charms that combine a rich history, old buildings covered in colorful azulejos (hand-painted tiles), modern architecture, a picturesque riverfront, and a high-spirited atmosphere that celebrates the joy of life.
Built along the hillsides overlooking the mouth of the Douro river, Porto is a registered UNESCO World Heritage Site, home to the porto wine, produced exclusively on the Douro Valley. With an outstanding urban landscape and a 2,000-year history full of alley-woven medieval design, Porto is the perfect city to wander on foot.