Lisbon Stopover | Gran Canaria
Get to know two amazing destinations with this great package we have prepared for you!
Why we love this deal:
- This travel package takes the stress out of having to plan everything yourself. All you have to do is pack your bags and bring your adventurous spirit;
- Take advantage of our fantastic travel package that includes flight and hotel and have a wonderful vacation in Gran Canaria and Portugal;
- Breakfast may be included during your stay, depending on the accommodation selected;
Known for their seafront resorts and sunny skies, the Canary Islands are a great vacation destination for those looking to soak up the sun and have a relaxing and fun time. Gran Canaria is an island of stunningly diverse landscapes boasting volcanoes, prehistoric sites, lush forests, sandy coves and miles of sandy dunes.
- In Lisbon, you can enjoy a typical fado show in one of Lisbon's Fado Houses in the famous Alfama district, accompanied by an elegant glass of Portugal's outstanding wine; Be sure to visit the Elevador de Santa Justa, Cristo Rei and the Moorish São Jorge Castle for some of the most amazing views of Lisbon!
- You can customize your travel itinerary according to your preferences. Options include: adding additional nights to your stay, car rental, or some other experience to make your itinerary even more unique and special;
- You won't have to worry about anything, as we have taken care of everything for you.
About the Destinations
This beautiful island offers numerous experiences and places to visit. Enjoy its many outdoor and water activities. From scuba diving in warm waters, kitesurfing and surfing to camel and horse rides, this island offers a myriad of activities that will keep you entertained. Hike in the island’s Biosphere Reserve protected by UNESCO and admire beautiful natural sights at Barranco de Guayadeque. For some family fun, enjoy a day the the Aqualand Maspalomas and at the Palmitos Park. Work on your tan and relax at one of the island’s many stretches of golden sand. We recommend Playa del Inglés, Amadores, and Las Conteras.
With friendly locals, exquisite cuisine, sunny skies, charming cobbled streets and a modern vibe, Lisbon is a delightful experience for any visitor. Rich in history, architecture, culture and entertainment, Lisbon has many highlights and places to visit. Lisbon is quite hilly with several viewpoints located across the city from where you can enjoy stunning views of the city and of the Tagus River. Do visit the Cristo Rei and the Moorish São Jorge Castle for some of the most amazing views of Lisbon.
Enjoy also a melodic and typically Portuguese fado show in one of Alfama's Fado Houses accompanied by an elegant glass of Portugal's outstanding wine. Of course, a trip to Lisbon would not be complete without a taste of its famous pastries, Pastel de Belem and pastel de nata. Lisbon is a city for all the senses.
Pack your bags and come travel with us to two incredible European cities!