Portugal | Lisbon, Algarve & Porto
Visit three fabulous locations in Portugal with this amazing deal to Lisbon, the Algarve, and Porto!
This offer includes:
- Round trip flights to Lisbon
- Accommodation at 4-star hotels in Porto, Algarve and Lisbon
- Breakfast may be included (please check the detailed information of each hotel)
- Rental car for the entire stay
- Taxes (except Lisbon City Tourist Tax)
Why we love this deal:
- Enjoy a typical fado show in one of Lisbon's Fado Houses in the famous Alfama district, accompanied by an elegant glass of Portugal's outstanding wine and be sure to visit the Elevador de Santa Justa, Cristo Rei and the Moorish São Jorge Castle for some of the most amazing views of Lisbon
- Algarve is Portugal's premier holiday destination, with its breathtaking cliffs, golden beaches, scalloped bays and sandy islands. Enjoy the Algarve's mild climate, relax with a golf or tennis match, or simply relax with the family at one of the Algarve's gorgeous golden beaches or beautiful hotel pools.
- Take a walk down to Porto's Ribeira district, a UNESCO World Heritage site and experience the historical side of Porto with all of its famous history dating back hundreds of years, and while you're there, be sure to visit the cellars of well-known Port Wine lodges and taste this exquisite drink, and cruise the Douro River to get the best views of the city
About the Destinations
Lisbon, the cosmopolitan capital of Portugal and Europe's second-oldest capital (after Athens), has now become the new "it" destination for tourists visiting Europe. This is "The City of the Sea", "The City of the Explorers", once home to the world's greatest explorers like Vasco da Gama, Magellan and Prince Henry the Navigator. Lisbon is also the first true world city, the capital of an empire spreading over all continents, from South America (Brazil) to Asia (Macao, China; Goa, India).
The people are charming, the food is some of the best in Europe, and the combination of old cobbled streets with a modern vibe make it a delightful experience for any visitor. Rich in history, architecture, culture and entertainment, this historical capital will surely captivate you. Enjoy strolling on the black and white mosaic cobblestone sidewalks, large boulevards and quaint alleyways. Visit UNESCO World Heritage Sites (Mosteiro dos Jerónimos and Torre de Belém) and the Moorish São Jorge Castle. Enjoy a typically Portuguese fado show in one of Alfama's Fado Houses.
With this deal you will get to know the amazing Algarve region, known for having a Mediterranean climate and a great temperature all year round. As you travel across the Algarve, amidst its hills and plains filled with places of great ecological interest, rich in biodiversity and ecosystems, you will feel as though you are passing through an area full of different traditions, unchanged for many centuries.
The New York Times says: "From its stunning Beaux-Arts station to its cool bars serving Porto's signature drink, this charming city combines the best of old and new." Porto is indeed a city of endless charms that combine a rich history, old buildings covered in colorful azulejos (hand-painted tiles), modern architecture, a picturesque river front, and a high-spirited atmosphere that celebrates the joy of life.
Built along the hillsides overlooking the mouth of the Douro river, Porto is a registered UNESCO World Heritage Site, home to the porto wine, produced exclusively on the Douro Valley. Portugal's second largest metropolis has many interesting places to visit and things to do. Go on a boat cruise on the Douro River and marvel at its stunning landscape. With an outstanding urban landscape and a 2,000-year history, what a great place to wander around its alley-woven medieval city centre. Visit the extravagant baroque churches and stroll along Ribeira with its picturesque houses and lively atmosphere. Admire one of the most beautiful libraries in Europe- Livraria Lello.