Lisbon & Sintra | Fly & Drive
Uncover the treasures of Sintra and fall in love with Lisbon’s old charm!
Why we love this deal:
- Portugal is at the top of everyone’s travel list for their next dream destination. This comes as no surprise, as Portugal is an incredibly diverse country, with so many unique regions and experiences that offer a little something for everyone to enjoy and explore;
- Start your adventure in Sintra, where you will discover the Pena Palace, Quinta da Regaleira, Castelo dos Mouros and so much more! But the fun doesn´t end there, as you will then end your adventure in Portugal’s vibrant capital;
- This bustling historic capital is one of Europe's most exciting and talked-about destinations. Bursting to the seams will an abundance of character and charm, Lisbon is a city of spectacular contrasts, where unique traditions and cultural heritage blend seamlessly with modern trends and cosmopolitan lifestyles;
- Sintra, the capital’s underrated neighboring area, is considered to be one of the most beautiful cities in the country, and we firmly believe that once you visit you will absolutely agree!
- The cultural landscape of Sintra is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site, featuring a unique mixture of curved mountains, dewy forests, and architecturally rich gems.
- This itinerary is also available by train! Please reach out to our Customer Support team for further information.
About the Destinations:
The gateway to both the Atlantic and the Mediterranean, Lisbon is a dynamic port city that fuses together two distinct but complementary lifestyles, providing visitors with the perfect mix of European culture, cuisine, and cosmopolitan flair. Regal palaces and cathedrals, busy markets and plazas, and quiet city gardens converge to create the unique rhythm of Lisboeta life.
While strolling along the mosaic sidewalks, you'll likely hear beautiful fado music echoing from tiny tavern patios, see colorful clotheslines strung between open windows, and smell the mix of delicious herbs and garlic wafting through the air from local al fresco restaurants in the Alfama quarter or Bairro Alto. If you appreciate old-world architecture, be sure to visit the Padrao dos Descobrimentos, the Mosteiro dos Jeronimos, and the UNESCO World Heritage site of Torre de Belem.
Long known as one of Portugal´s most amazing destinations, and easily considered one of the most gorgeous and unique locales in the entire world, Sintra is absolutely deserves a top spot on your must-see Portugal travel itinerary. Just a stone´s throw away from the exciting capital of Lisbon, you will instantly fall in love with Sintra´s fairytale castles, idyllic and enchanting gardens, and so much more. After a visit to this Portuguese wonderland, you will feel as if you have stepped into another world entirely – it´s that wondrous and surreal!