Madeira | Nomad Escape to World’s Best Island
Very Limited Seats! Enjoy this opportunity for a nomad escape in Madeira Island, Portugal, and stay at a premium hotel with our exclusive travel package!
Why we love this exclusive deal:
- This deal is a Portugal Getaways exclusive specially designed to ensure that you have the opportunity to experience the best of Madeira Island as a digital nomad. This package with special conditions is dedicated to the business traveler who is currently free to work from home or from any place with access to Wi-FI and would like to escape to a safe, trendy, and cosmopolitan destination. You’ll be flying non-stop from JFK Airport in New York City to Cristiano Ronaldo Airport in Madeira Island on an approximately a 6-hour flight;
- Madeira Island is a very special destination, so much so that it was already considered World’s Leading Island Destination 7 times, beating destinations like Turks & Caicos and the Maldives, making it the perfect place for your workation;
- You'll be staying at the Savoy's NEXT Hotel, a premium unit conveniently located 5 minutes away from Funchal's historical center - a connected hotel for the independent traveller, offering direct sea access and a cosmopolitan rooftop pool & bar.
- You’ll be welcomed with a VIP welcome offer that includes: a welcome drink in the lobby bar; a tropical fruit and mineral water in the room upon arrival; 1 SPA entry per room per stay and free use of the gym;
- You can even customize your travel itinerary according to your preferences. Options include: adding additional nights to your stay, car rental, or some other experience to make your itinerary even more unique and special;
Madeira is fully open to American travellers!
- If you’re fully vaccinated, just show the CDC vaccination card.
- If you’re non vaccinated, just bring a negative Covid-19 antigen or PCR test, or opt to take a free one upon arrival.
Flexible Package Policy:
- Cancel up to 30 days before your initial departure date and the refund will be made by the same initial payment method, without questions or complications.
- Portugal Getaways allows names and passengers changes up until 4 days before the departure date without any additional costs.
- We also allow customers to change their travel dates up to 30 days before the initial departure date without any additional costs.
Why Madeira Island is Perfect for a Digital Nomad Escape:
Did you know that Madeira Island was actually the very first destination in all of Europe to launch its own official digital nomad village? This fact alone attests to how open and welcoming the locals are to remote workers, and in particular, digital nomads seeking to plant some roots for a bit and set up a temporary home (and home office) on their idyllic island.
More reasons why Madeira is an ideal locale for digital nomads to set up shop is its great central time zone that creates a happy medium among all the continents (so whoever you work with and whatever their time zone, you won't be too far from alignment). The sunny and moderate climate, coupled with the sparkling crystal blue sea surrounding you on all sides also can´t be beaten. After all, who wouldn't love waking up to an office with a view of the Atlantic every day?
About Madeira Island:
Traveling to the beautiful Portuguese Island of Madeira is always a great idea, no matter what season. As well as boasting mild weather year-round, unique traditions and culture, delicious cuisine, stunning landscapes, exotic flora, and a variety of water and mountain sports, Madeira Island is also the ideal locale for those dipping their toes back into travel post-COVID. This is because Madeira has been voted among the world's safest destinations in Europe, giving you the peace of mind needed to book that flight and then simply relax and enjoy your stay knowing that proper safety measures and protocols are being taken every step of the way.
Among this dreamy island´s highlights that you will absolutely not want to miss is the charming port city of Funchal, a cruise-ship hub and a historical and colorful city teeming with restaurants, cafés, and friendly locals. Also, something to look forward to? Exploring the city's narrow streets paved in black and white stones and the colorful and lively markets. You can also indulge in delicious Portuguese food, like the local fish, savor bolo do caco, and sip poncha as you people-watch under the sunny skies of Madeira. The options for enjoyment and adventure are truly endless when you visit magical Madeira.
Check out our Madeira Travel Guide for more information and tips!
About the Hotels:
Savoy NEXT Hotel
Experience an unforgettable and unique vacation on Madeira Island by staying at the Savoy NEXT Hotel, a premium 4-star destination. This hotel is highly modern and innovative, allowing you to live a comfortable, carefree - and now more than ever - safe experience. For example, the reception works in self-check-in mode, and the unit also has a grab & go bar/restaurant system, which is controlled by an app that allows you to take charge of your stay via a few simple taps on your own personal smartphone. Added to that, the rooftop bar and pool offer wonderful views of the Atlantic. You can also take a dip in the sparkling, crystal blue sea, as this hotel offers direct access to the ocean. As the seawater temperature here is around 20ºC all year, you can feel free to jump in any day or time!
After a day of productive work in the Island of Experiences, you will surely savor being able to look around you at all the beauty, wonder, and incredible amenities and call this amazing hotel your elegant and functional temporary home.