Madeira | Fly & Drive
Explore gorgeous Madeira Island at your own pace!
Why we love this deal:
- This travel package takes the stress out of having to plan everything yourself. All you have to do is pack your bags and bring your adventurous spirit;
- You can book this travel package with or without flights and still enjoy our special rates on selected accommodations and experiences;
- This travel deal includes a car rental during your stay. Hit the road and explore all there is to see in Madeira! This is an exciting invitation for you to discover the charming port city of Funchal, a cruise-ship hub and a historical and colorful city teeming with restaurants, cafés, and friendly locals;
- Breakfast is included, depending on the hotel selected;
- You can customize your travel itinerary according to your preferences. Options include: adding additional nights to your stay, car rental, or some other experience to make your itinerary even more unique and special;
- You won't have to worry about anything, as we have taken care of everything for you;
- This travel deal already has all your necessities covered, and since we have done all of the tedious work of planning for you, you are absolutely ready to go with a completely hassle-free vacation experience in Madeira ready and waiting!
About the Destination:
Nicknamed the “Island of Eternal Spring,” Madeira is the perfect setting for anyone looking to reconnect with nature and experience something truly extraordinary. Boasting mild weather and equally moderate ocean temperatures year-round, Madeira is a unique destination offering an endless array of activities for you to enjoy as you discover the island’s stunning natural beauty--by land or by sea. Go hiking or biking through the island’s extensive natural reserve, and discover stunning coastlines full of cliffs boasting mesmerizing views, cascading waterfalls, and lush UNESCO-protected laurel forests. Explore the surrounding seas by kayak, sailboat, jet-ski or surfboard, or explore what lies beneath these pristine blue waters with a snorkel or scuba diving excursion.
Check out our Madeira Travel Guide for more information and tips!