Madeira | Premium Food & Wine Experience
Indulge in the exceptionally flavors of Madeira Island - World's Leading Island Destination, home to world-famous wine!
Why we love this exclusive deal:
- You'll be staying at the best hotel in Madeira and the #3 in Portugal, according to Readers’ Choice Awards 2021 of the Condé Nast Traveller magazine.
- The Savoy Palace is the most luxurious and exquisite hotel in Madeira, conveniently located in downtown Funchal, offering magnificent ocean views, direct access to the sea and the largest spa in Portugal. This luxury resort hotel is a proud member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
- This exclusive travel package allows you to enjoy the best Madeira Island has to offer in terms of top luxury accommodations and experiences, so take a break from your busy life and escape with this premium adventure to the mid-Atlantic;
- For the ultimate grand experience, upgrade your room to a Pool Ocean Suite or the Presidential Suite, as you’ll stay at a premium suite with a private pool right at your balcony.
- This amazing travel package already includes 2 food & wine experiences, allowing you to indulge in the island's authentic cuisine.
Madeira is fully open to travellers!
- There are no restrictions on the entry of travellers at the airports, ports and marinas of Madeira.
About the Hotel:
Guests staying at the Savoy Palace will enjoy a superior 5-star hotel destination that provides the perfect setting for all seeking a relaxing oasis away in the lap of luxury. The perfect blend of refinement, modern comfort, and warm hospitality, Savoy Palace prides itself in its ability to offer each guest a unique and unforgettable experience. Featuring spectacular ocean views and lavish gardens, the hotel design combines a bold and modern style with historic elements--the result of which is absolute perfection.
The Savoy Palace offers guests use of an impressive spa with 11 treatment rooms and a gym, a heated indoor pool, and much more.
About Madeira Island:
Situated in the Atlantic between Portugal and the coast of Morocco, Madeira is in a unique location at the intersection of many different flavors and influences. What can you expect to find on the menu here? Fresh tuna steak, fried cornmeal, kabobs, breads, mackerel, octopus, homemade couscous, wheat soup, and of course, loads of fresh fruit and delicious Madeira wine! And that´s just for “starters”!
But beyond amazing cuisine, Madeira is also the perfect setting to escape from your everyday life and reconnect with nature, or simply just relax and unwind in a tropical paradise that will make you feel like you are a world away from it all. Boasting mild weather and equally mild ocean temperatures year-round, Madeira offers an endless array of activities for you to discover the island’s stunning natural beauty by land or by sea, including biking, hiking, kayaking, sail boating, jet-skiing, surfing, scuba diving, and much more.
With its exquisite landscapes, delicious cuisine, distinctive culture and traditions, and endless opportunities for adventure, it's easy to see why this dreamy island was elected "World's Leading Island Destination" from 2015 to 2021 by the World Travel Awards.
But back to the food… Want even more sweet and savory staples you can look forward to indulging in while staying in Madeira? How about locally grown bananas that are smaller, but oh so much sweeter than your usual suspects? Or how about Bolo de Caco, a soft traditional bread cooked on a stone slab, a sugarcane honey cake known as Bolo de Mel, molasses cookies called Broas de Mel that will knock your socks off, and a traditional glass of Poncha or world-famous Madeira wine to wash it all down? All of these delicious culinary options - and exciting activities - await you in Madeira.
Check out our Madeira Travel Guide for more information and tips!