Madeira & Lisbon | Premium 5-Star Spa
Treat yourself to a luxury getaway with 5-star stays in Lisbon & Madeira Island!
Why we love this deal:
- With two palatial accommodations in two of Portugal's most beautiful destinations, you'll truly feel like you're vacationing in the lap of luxury; Enjoy the 5-star views, comfort, and service at both 5-star hotel's of your choice in Lisbon and Madeira;
- Boasting mild weather all year-round, unique traditions and culture, delicious cuisine, stunning landscapes, exotic flora, and offering a variety of water and mountain sports, Madeira Island is a prestigious and multi-faceted European vacation destination;
- Go hiking on the island’s extensive natural reserve and discover stunning coastal cliffs with mesmerizing views, cascading waterfalls and lush laurel forests protected by UNESCO, then watch the sunset from an atmospheric seaside terrace while sipping on the famous Madeira wine. Enjoy a typical fado show in one of Lisbon's Fado Houses in the famous Alfama district, accompanied by an elegant glass of Portugal's outstanding wine. Head to the Elevador de Santa Justa, Cristo Rei and the Moorish São Jorge Castle for some of the most amazing views of Lisbon;
- Breakfast may be included during your stay, depending on the accommodation selected;
- You can customize your travel itinerary according to your preferences. Options include: adding additional nights to your stay, car rental, or some other experience to make your itinerary even more unique and special;
- You won't have to worry about anything, as we have taken care of everything for you.
About the Destinations:
Dubbed the island of eternal spring, Madeira is the perfect setting for anyone looking to reconnect with nature and experience the extraordinary. Boasting mild weather and equally mild ocean temperatures year-round, Madeira is a unique destination offering an endless array of activities for you to discover the island’s stunning natural beauty by land or by sea. Go hiking and biking through the island’s extensive natural reserve and discover stunning coastal cliffs with mesmerizing views, cascading waterfalls and lush laurel forests protected by UNESCO. Explore the surrounding seas by kayak, sailboat, jet-ski or surfboard, or explore what lies beneath these pristine blue waters with a snorkel or scuba diving excursion.
Discover the charming port city of Funchal, a cruise-ship hub and a historical and colorful city teeming with restaurants, cafés, and friendly locals. Explore the narrow streets paved in black and white stones, explore the city’s colorful and lively markets, and indulge in delicious food. Try the local fish, savor bolo do caco and sip poncha as you people-watch under the sunny skies of Madeira. Enjoy the thrill of going down a hill on a traditional wicker toboggan and admire the island’s typical houses and architecture.
With its exquisite landscapes, delicious cuisine, distinctive culture and traditions and endless opportunities for adventure, it’s easy to see why this dreamy island is often referred to as the “Pearl of the Atlantic”. Escape, unwind and leave all your worries behind; we invite you to experience the best of Madeira with this fantastic all-inclusive travel package.
Check out our Madeira Travel Guide for more informations and tips!
Lisbon is the cosmopolitan capital of Portugal and Europe's second-oldest capital (after Athens), has now become the new "it" destination for tourists visiting Europe. This is "The City of the Sea", "The City of the Explorers", once home to the world's greatest explorers like Vasco da Gama, Magellan and Prince Henry the Navigator. Lisbon is also the first true world city, the capital of an empire spreading over all continents, from South America (Brazil) to Asia (Macao, China; Goa, India).
Lisbon is quite hilly with several viewpoints located across the city from where you can enjoy stunning views of the city and of the Tagus River. Do visit the Cristo Rei and the Moorish São Jorge Castle for some of the most amazing views over Lisbon. Enjoy also a melodic and typically Portuguese fado show in one of Alfama's Fado Houses accompanied by an elegant glass of Portugal's outstanding wine. Of course, a trip to Lisbon would not be complete without a taste of its famous pastries, Pastel de Belem and pastel de nata. Lisbon is a city for all the senses.