Portugal | Lisbon & Madeira Wine Experience
Sip your way through two of Portugal's best wine regions with this premium travel package to Lisbon and Madeira Island!
This offer includes:
- Round trip flights to Madeira and Lisbon
- Your choice of 4- or 5-star accommodations in Madeira and Lisbon
- Breakfast may be included, depending on the hotels selected (please check the detailed information of each hotel)
- Taxes (except Lisbon City Tourist Tax)
- 2 incredible full-day wine tours (1 in Madeira, 1 in Lisbon)
Why we love this deal:
- This package includes a premium, full day wine tour in each destination:
- Madeira Wine Tour - Vineyards and Cellars: Learn about Madeira's wine culture and production process on this tour through vineyards and wine cellars where you will get to taste fabulous wines along the way! Hear the many stories about the famous wine that has conquered the world for more than 500 years, while taking in the beautiful sights of the island from coast to coast
- Lisboa Premium Wine Tour: This premium tour will take you on a journey beyond Lisbon's city limits to visit historic estates, sprawling vineyards, ancient castles and modern wine cellars. Your taste buds will be delighted by fine wine tastings and interesting food and wine pairings.
- Enjoy a typical fado show in one of Lisbon's Fado Houses in the famous Alfama district, accompanied by an elegant glass of Portugal's outstanding wine
- Head to the Elevador de Santa Justa, Cristo Rei and the Moorish São Jorge Castle for some of the most amazing views of Lisbon
- Boasting mild weather all year-round, unique traditions and culture, delicious cuisine, stunning landscapes, exotic flora, and offering a variety of water and mountain sports, Madeira Island is a prestigious and multi-faceted European vacation destination
- Go hiking on the island’s extensive natural reserve and discover stunning coastal cliffs with mesmerizing views, cascading waterfalls and lush laurel forests protected by UNESCO, then watch the sunset from an atmospheric seaside terrace while sipping on the famous Madeira wine
About the Destination
Lisbon, the cosmopolitan capital of Portugal and Europe's second-oldest capital (after Athens), has now become the new "it" destination for tourists visiting Europe. This is "The City of the Sea", "The City of the Explorers", once home to the world's greatest explorers like Vasco da Gama, Magellan and Prince Henry the Navigator. Lisbon is also the first true world city, the capital of an empire spreading over all continents, from South America (Brazil) to Asia (Macao, China; Goa, India).
The people are charming, the food is some of the best in Europe, and the combination of old cobbled streets with a modern vibe make it a delightful experience for any visitor. Rich in history, architecture, culture and entertainment, this historical capital will surely captivate you. Enjoy strolling on the black and white mosaic cobblestone sidewalks, large boulevards and quaint alleyways. Visit UNESCO World Heritage Sites (Mosteiro dos Jerónimos and Torre de Belém) and the Moorish São Jorge Castle. Enjoy a typically Portuguese fado show in one of Alfama's Fado Houses.
Our flight and hotel package takes you also to exquisite Madeira - the Atlantic's pearl. With great warm weather all year round, a unique history and a ton of new flavors to explore, Madeira is the perfect combination to your Atlantic island vacation. Full of culture, amazing hiking possibilities and friendly locals, Madeira is a great island destination. Marvel at its scenic cliff views and enjoy the thrilling experience of coming down a hill on a traditional wicker toboggan. Taste the exotic fruits of Madeira and enjoy its delicious cuisine. Relax at a natural swimming pool and just have a grand time.
Check out our Madeira Blog for more informations and tips!