Madeira | Savoy Palace Tribute Cosmopolitan Resort
Very Limited Seats! Enjoy an exclusive luxury escape to the World’s Leading Island Destination and experience the very best Madeira has to offer!
Why we love this exclusive deal:
- This is the first non-stop flight ever from JFK Airport in New York City to Madeira Island, a trip of approximately 6-hours.
- You'll be staying at the best hotel in Madeira and the #3 in Portugal, according to Readers’ Choice Awards 2021 of the Condé Nast Traveller magazine.
- The Savoy Palace is the most luxurious and exquisite hotel in Madeira, conveniently located in downtown Funchal, offering magnificent ocean views, direct access to the sea and the largest spa in Portugal. This luxury resort hotel is a proud member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
- This exclusive travel package allows you to enjoy the best Madeira Island has to offer in terms of top luxury accommodations and experiences, so take a break from your busy life and escape with this premium adventure to the mid-Atlantic;
- Plus, book an early check in at the Savoy Palace and you'll be treated with a late check out! Breakfast is also included during your stay, setting the pace for another beautiful day in Madeira Island with local flavors;
- For the ultimate grand experience, upgrade your room to a Pool Ocean Suite or the Presidential Suite, as you’ll stay at a premium suite with a private pool right at your balcony.
Madeira is fully open to American travellers!
- If you’re fully vaccinated, just show the CDC vaccination card.
- If you’re non vaccinated, just bring a negative Covid-19 antigen or PCR test, or opt to take a free one upon arrival.
Flexible Package Policy:
- Cancel up to 30 days before your initial departure date and the refund will be made by the same initial payment method, without questions or complications.
- Portugal Getaways allows names and passengers changes up until 4 days before the departure date without any additional costs.
- We also allow customers to change their travel dates up to 30 days before the initial departure date without any additional costs.
About Madeira Island:
Travel to the beautiful Portuguese Island of Madeira, also known as the Atlantic’s pearl, has never been easier or more enjoyable thanks to our new direct flights offered from JFK airport in New York City. With our fantastic travel package that includes flights, accommodation, and an experience, you can hop on a plane and be setting foot on the stunning shores of Madeira within hours - no connecting flights or pesky, exhausting layovers!
As well as boasting mild weather year-round, unique traditions and culture, delicious cuisine, stunning landscapes, exotic flora, and a variety of water and mountain sports, Madeira Island is also the ideal locale for those dipping their toes back into travel post-COVID. This is because Madeira has been voted among the world's safest destinations in Europe, giving you the peace of mind needed to book that flight and then simply relax and enjoy your stay knowing that proper safety measures and protocols are being taken every step of the way.
In fact, relaxation and enjoyment, and of course, absolute luxury, are really the essence of Madeira Island. This dreamy island allows you to unwind and forget about life’s stresses as you enjoy unique experiences while surrounded by tumbling green hills, flowers, and a bright blue sea.
Discover the charming port city of Funchal, a cruise-ship hub and a historical and colorful city teeming with restaurants, cafés, and friendly locals. Explore the narrow streets paved in black and white stones and the city’s colorful and lively markets, and also indulge in delicious Portuguese food. Try the local fish, savor bolo do caco, and sip poncha as you people-watch under the sunny skies of Madeira. Enjoy the thrill of going down a hill on a traditional wicker toboggan, and admire the island’s typical houses and architecture. The options truly are endless in magical Madeira.
So, pack your bags and escape your everyday life, and come and unwind in the lap of luxury with this specially curated Madeira luxury getaway! It's time for you to discover why this dreamy island was elected "World's Leading Island Destination" from 2015 to 2020 by the World Travel Awards, beating destinations Like Turks & Caicos and the Maldives.
Check out our Madeira Travel Guide for more information and tips!
About the Savoy Palace Hotel:
All guests staying at the glamorous Savoy Palace, which was decorated by famed Madeiran decorator Nini Andrade Silva, will enjoy a superior 5-star hotel destination that provides the perfect setting for those seeking a relaxing oasis away in the lap of luxury. Glamorously styled to pay homage to the Savoy Classic, which was built in 1912, the design and decoration of the Palace is intended to be a decadent and awe-inspiring tribute to the beauty, nature, and culture of the island itself.
The perfect blend of high class, refinement, modern comfort, and warm hospitality, Savoy Palace prides itself in its ability to offer each guest a unique and unforgettable experience. Featuring spectacular ocean views and lavish gardens, the hotel design combines a bold and modern style with historic elements--the result of which is absolute luxury and perfection.
For guests seeking that ultimate luxury experience, the Savoy offers premium suites for your stay, where you can wake up to a private pool right at your balcony, and enjoy access to the Jacarandá Premium Lounge & Club and Laurea Spa, as well as myriad other high-class delights. The onsite Alameda restaurant will also not disappoint, and guests will be especially enamored by the biggest spa in the North Atlantic, two amazing pool areas, and even a swanky cigar lounge.
Add some luxury experiences to create your dream trip to Madeira Island:
- We have carefully curated a selection of luxury experiences for you to choose among during your stay in Madeira Island, creating a wonderful and ideal itinerary for your luxury European getaway. You can find them all in the next booking step. Options include:
- A full day luxury yacht experience off the coast of Madeira Island, or toward Porto Santo Island - the only other inhabited island of the Madeira archipelago - or even toward Desertas Islands near the Ponta de São Lourenço, home to the biggest sanctuary of Monk Seals, the world's rarest seal that is actually in risk of extinction. The experience will take place aboard a Princess V50;* (if you wish to alter the yacht you’ll be boarding, please contact us);
- A VIP Range Rover Sport private full day tour all around the island - On this tour, you will have the chance to visit the main points of interest on the island of Madeira: Funchal, Ponta do Sol, Paul da Serra, Porto Moniz, São Vicente, Ponta Delgada, São Jorge, Santana, Faial or Pico do Arieiro or Ponta de São Lourenço;
- A VIP Range Rover Sport private full day & half day tour, where you get to choose your itinerary and the beautiful places you want to visit. Not sure what to choose? No problem! You can always ask the certified guide for recommendations;
- A VIP Range Rover Sport private romantic sunset half day tour, which includes a private safari, a small walk along a Levada, and sparkling wine at sunset. Have the exciting opportunity to explore Funchal as you go off-roading through the forests of Quinta Grande Pinheira. Included is a short walk on the optional 20-minute Levada, where you will descend along the "Royal Path" (Caminho Real), then stop at Ponta do Sol to see the sunset, followed by a toast to the sunset with sparkling wine (included);
- A private yacht half day food tour - A day to taste the specialties of the private chef Filipe Janeiro, better known as "Seu Chef". A 4-course tasting menu of fusion cuisine using the finest regional ingredients. An experience to die for! A vegetarian menu is also available. Pick up and drop off is at Savoy Palace’s point of access to the sea;
- Pick up and drop off to and from the hotel to the experience meeting point we’re suggesting for your trip are already included.