Madeira | Solo Traveller
Solo Travelers can discover one of Europe's Safest Destinations with our ready-to-go package!
Why we love this exclusive deal:
- Discover the reason Madeira is known as the Island of Eternal Spring and the best winter destination in Europe!
- Madeira is one of the safest European destinations you can visit today;
- You don't have to pay single supplement to come to Madeira;
- There’s truly no better invitation to discover the Pearl of the Atlantic, an idyllic hidden gem with sunny skies and mild temperatures all year-round.
Madeira is fully open to travellers!
- There are no restrictions on the entry of travellers at the airports, ports and marinas of Madeira.
About the Destination:
Dubbed the island of eternal spring, Madeira is the perfect setting for anyone looking to reconnect with nature and experience the extraordinary. Boasting mild weather and equally mild ocean temperatures year-round, Madeira offers an endless array of activities for you to discover the island’s stunning natural beauty by land or by sea.
Imagine getting out into the great outdoors - hiking and biking through the island’s extensive natural reserve and discovering stunning coastal cliffs with mesmerizing views, cascading waterfalls, and lush laurel forests protected by UNESCO! Now think about how much fun you will have while exploring the surrounding seas by kayak, sailboat, jet-ski or surfboard, or exploring what lies beneath these pristine blue waters with a snorkel or scuba diving excursion! All of that fun, and more, awaits in sunny Madeira.
And while this may be among your first forays back in the saddle of traveling post-COVID, you can have absolute peace of mind knowing that Madeira is the best spot to start dipping your foot back into the traveling world. This is because Madeira was actually voted as being among Europe's safest travel destinations, which means that you can have absolute confidence knowing that proper safety measures and protocols are being followed to protect you throughout your entire island escape.
So, pack your bags and escape away to magical Madeira. It's time for you to discover why this dreamy island was elected "World's Leading Island Destination'' from 2015 to 2021 by the World Travel Awards.
Check out our Madeira Travel Guide for more information and tips!