Madeira | 4-Star Cosmopolitan Sé Boutique Hotel
Visit Madeira Island and stay in a 4-star cosmopolitan hotel in the heart of Funchal!
Why we love this deal:
- This travel package takes the stress out of having to plan everything yourself. All you have to do is pack your bags and bring your adventurous spirit;
- You will have the opportunity to stay in the heart of the city of Funchal;
- Sé Boutique Hotel is a 4-star accommodation with unique character and features, a cosmopolitan spread on Madeira Island;
- This travel package includes a welcome drink at the accommodation to make you feel welcome;
- It also includes a 20% discount on all the hotel's spa & wellness services;
- Finally, this package includes a workshop on Poncha, the famous drink from Madeira Island, an activity you are sure to love;
- Breakfast is included during your stay;
- You can customize your travel itinerary according to your preferences. Options include: adding additional nights to your stay, car rental, or some other experience to make your itinerary even more unique and special;
- You won't have to worry about anything, as we have taken care of everything for you.
About the Hotel:
About the Destination:
Boasting mild weather all year-round, unique traditions and culture, delicious cuisine, stunning landscapes, exotic flora, and offering a variety of water and mountain sports, Madeira Island is a prestigious and multi-faceted European vacation destination. This dreamy island allows you to unwind and forget about life’s stresses as you enjoy unique experiences surrounded by tumbling green hills, flowers and blue sea.
Discover the charming port city of Funchal, a cruise-ship hub and a historical and colorful city teeming with restaurants, cafés and friendly locals. Explore the narrow streets paved in black and white stones, explore the city’s colorful and lively markets, and indulge in delicious food. Try the local fish, savour bolo do caco and sip poncha as you people-watch under the sunny skies of Madeira. Enjoy the thrill of going down a hill on a traditional wicker toboggan and admire the island’s typical houses and architecture.
Check out our Madeira Travel Guide for more information and tips!