The Azores | Brand New Premium Hotel Downtown
Stay in the most recently opened hotel on Terceira Island and enjoy a premium stay in the heart of Angra do Heroísmo!
Why we love this deal:
- This travel package saves you the stress of planning everything by yourself. All you need to do is pack your bags, and don't forget to bring your adventurous spirit;
- You will stay at Zenite Boutique Hotel & Spa, a 4-star hotel;
- This is the newest tourist development on Terceira Island, and is located in the historic center of Angra do Heroísmo;
- From your room window, you can observe the fantastic architecture of the historic center of the only city in the Azores classified as a UNESCO Heritage Site;
- You can book this travel package with or without flights to and from Terceira Island and still enjoy everything we have negotiated for you. Our flightless packages are the ideal match for users who have an airline voucher, or who prefer to book their flights independently;
- Breakfast is included during your stay;
- This travel package includes VIP treatment upon arrival;
- You can customize your travel itinerary as you wish, adding more nights or experience to your stay to make your trip even more special;
- You won't have to worry about anything, as we have taken care of everything for you.
- Departure dates are subject to changes.
Flexible Package Policy:
- Only $100 to book your trip now! (per person)
- All that is required to secure your desired dates and current incredible price being offered for your dream trip is a deposit of $100. You'll then pay the remainder of your trip 30 days before your departure date.
- Cancel up to 30 days before your initial departure date and the refund will be made by the same initial payment method, without questions or complications.
About the Hotel:
The Zenite Boutique Hotel & Spa was decorated by the famous Madeiran artist Nini Andrade. The decor brings in the surrounding nature of this island of the Azores and connects it to the cultural elements that make it so unique and different.
The accommodation is 17 km from the local airport, making it a convenient and great starting point for your discovery of Terceira.
About the Destination:
Often referred to as Europe's “Best Kept Secret”, the Azores have become an increasingly popular destination offering year-round appeal for travelers. Just four hours from Boston, the Azores are now easier to access and explore than ever before. Striking the perfect balance between lush volcanic landscapes and seaside cities with charming European vibes, Terceira island will pleasantly surprise you.
Classified as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, Terceira's capital city of Angra do Heroísmo is dotted by historical buildings, colorful houses, restaurants, shops and cafes you'll love to discover. Head across the island to visit the seaside town of Praia da Vitória to take in the sights, among which include a beautiful black sandy bay, picturesque cobblestone streets, and the breathtaking Serra do Cume, which offers one of the best views on the entire island.
Check our Azores Travel Guide for more information and tips.