Lisbon Stopover | Barcelona
Enjoy a vacation in sunny and exciting Barcelona and Lisbon with our fantastic package!
This offer includes:
- Roundtrip flights to Barcelona and Lisbon
- Accommodation in Barcelona
- Accommodation in Lisbon
- Breakfast may be included (please check the detailed information of each hotel)
- All taxes & fees (Except City Tourist Tax)
Why we love this deal:
- Visit one of Barcelona's fabulous museums, where you can admire the works of Dalí, Picasso and Miró, or catch a flamenco show at one of Barcelona's tablaos. Take a stroll down Barcelona's famous Las Ramblas and enjoy its many outdoor cafes, street entertainers, local markets and shops, or spend the day admiring Gaudí's colorful architecure in Güell Park, Casa Mila and Casa Batlló
- In Lisbon, you can enjoy a typical fado show in one of Lisbon's Fado Houses in the famous Alfama district, accompanied by an elegant glass of Portugal's outstanding wine; Be sure to visit the Elevador de Santa Justa, Cristo Rei and the Moorish São Jorge Castle for some of the most amazing views of Lisbon!
About the Destinations
Barcelona is a fun city full of things to do. Boasting sunny skies, a lively atmosphere, a coastal vibe, delicious food, and exquisite Gaudí architecture, Barcelona is one of Spain's hottest destinations. Offering a varied culinary landscape, where tapas bars, fusion restaurants, and Michelin-starred restaurants abound, in this captivating city, you can feast on exciting delicacies. Enjoy it from an outdoor terrace overlooking the stunning sights of this Spanish city.
With friendly locals, exquisite cuisine, sunny skies, charming cobbled streets and a modern vibe, Lisbon is a delightful experience for any visitor. Rich in history, architecture, culture and entertainment, Lisbon has many highlights and places to visit. Lisbon is quite hilly with several viewpoints located across the city from where you can enjoy stunning views of the city and of the Tagus River. Do visit the Cristo Rei and the Moorish São Jorge Castle for some of the most amazing views of Lisbon.
Enjoy also a melodic and typically Portuguese fado show in one of Alfama's Fado Houses accompanied by an elegant glass of Portugal's outstanding wine. Of course, a trip to Lisbon would not be complete without a taste of its famous pastries, Pastel de Belem and pastel de nata. Lisbon is a city for all the senses.