FLEXIBLE | Lisbon Stopover | Copenhagen
These two wonderful vacation destinations offer visitors unique culture and entertainment, beautiful architecture, excellent food, friendly locals and enticing experiences.
Lisbon is one of those European cities that stay in your heart. The people are charming and friendly, the food is one of the best in Europe, the weather is mild, and the monuments are stunning. In Lisbon stroll on black and white mosaic cobblestone sidewalks, large boulevards and quaint alleyways, and unwind at a lively street-side cafes with delicious coffee and pastries aroma. Visit the Cristo Rei and the Moorish São Jorge Castle for some of the most amazing views of Lisbon. Enjoy a melodic and typical Portuguese fado show in one of Alfama’s Fado Houses accompanied by Portugal’s outstanding wine. Indulge in delicious Portuguese cuisine and savour the city’s famous pastry, the pastel de Belém. Unmissable sights:
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Mosteiro dos Jerónimos and Torre de Belém,
- Elevador de Santa Justa, Gulbenkian Museum, Parque das Nações
- Take a day trip to Sintra and visit its fairy-tale palace- Palacio da Pena
Adding to this wonderful urban experience is Copenhagen, a city filled with attractions and sights to suit every taste and interest. From excellent museums, numerous stunning palaces and castles to lively riverside esplanades and sailing experiences. Considered the world’s most liveable city, Copenhagen is great for exploring both on foot, by bike, or by boat. Visit the impressive Christianborg Palace, the beautiful Kronborg Castle, and the splendid Rosenborg Castle. Enjoy the laid-back atmosphere, have dinner at a cozy restaurant followed by a leisurely stroll at Nyhayn and soak up the canal ambiance filled with music, sailboats and colorful houses. Don’t miss:
- Tivoli Gardens, the statue of the Little Mermaid, Freetown of Christiana
- The National Museum and the Zoological Museum
- Amalienborg Palace
What's included on this package:
- Roundtrip flights to Copenhagen and Lisbon
- Accommodation on selected hotels
- If you are unable to travel on the scheduled date for any reason, you can change your flights for free once.
- Changes free of charge, before starting your trip;
- Changes must be made up to 21 days before your flight.
- Applicable fare difference, if any;
- New dates allowed within the validity of the ticket;