Algarve | Essential Bundle
Start planning your dream getaway to the Algarve, a region filled with sun, fun, sea and adventure!
Why we love this deal:
- This travel package takes the stress out of having to plan everything yourself. All you have to do is pack your bags and be sure to bring your adventurous spirit;
- This is the opportunity you have been waiting for to finally visit, or revisit, the Algarve, one of the best regions in Europe to enjoy beaches and sun;
- You can customize your travel itinerary according to your preferences and make this trip your own! Options include: adding additional nights to your stay, a car rental, or some other experience to make your itinerary even more unique and special.
We recommend booking airport transfers or reserving a rental car (both available during the booking process). Take the day to explore your hotel and enjoy its facilities!
- Black and White Coffee Shop
- Camilo Beach
- Ponta da Piedade
- Sunset in Cabo de São Vicente, Sagres
Or book here your Lagos & Sagres guided tour.
- Albufeira city center
- Pescadores beach
- Oura beach
- São Rafael beach
- Olhos da Água beach
- Falésia beach
- Marina de Albufeira
- Rocha beach
- Megalithic Monuments of Alcalar
- Vau beach
- Fortaleza de Santa Catarina
- Alvor beach, Alvor
Or book here your Algarve Full-day Guided Tour.
- Marina beach and rock formations
- Benagil Caves and Benagil beach
- Nossa Senhora da Rocha beach
- Vale Centeanes beach
- Carvalho beach
- Carvoeiro beach
Book here your Algar de Benagil Boat Tour.
Explore Portugal's beautiful southern coast while observing many species of dolphins and other marine animals along the way! Book here.
About the Destination:
Algarve is Portugal's premier holiday destination, particularly due to its breathtaking cliffs, golden beaches, scalloped bays, and sandy islands. With this deal, you will get to know this amazing region that offers visitors an absolutely sublime Mediterranean climate and great temperatures all year round.
While enjoying the Algarve, be sure to take time to visit some of the most impressive beaches in Europe, or lose yourself on any of the fantastic trails available nearby, which will allow you to bask in the peace and stillness found out in the middle of nature. When you need a break for lunch or dinner, don't forget to try the fresh and generally well-priced local fish and seafood.