FLEXIBLE | Lisbon Stopover | Madrid
Spend a week exploring two of Europe's most beautiful and culturally rich cities with this amazing package to Portugal and Madrid!
This offer includes:
- Roundtrip flights to Madrid and Lisbon
- Accommodation in Madrid
- Accommodation in Lisbon
- Breakfast may be included (please check the detailed information of each hotel)
- All taxes & fees (Except City Tourist Tax)
Why we love this deal:
- Visit Madrid’s world-class galleries and museums displaying extensive Spanish art collections, including Picasso’s famous Guernica. Head to Madrid's Plaza Mayor to sip on some sangria, munch on delicious tapas and mingle with the friendly locals and artisans
- In Lisbon, you can enjoy a typical fado show in one of Lisbon's Fado Houses in the famous Alfama district, accompanied by an elegant glass of Portugal's outstanding wine; Be sure to visit the Elevador de Santa Justa, Cristo Rei and the Moorish São Jorge Castle for some of the most amazing views of Lisbon!
- If you are unable to travel on the scheduled date for any reason, you can change your flights for free once.
- Changes free of charge, before starting your trip;
- Changes must be made up to 21 days before your flight.
- Applicable fare difference, if any;
- New dates allowed within the validity of the ticket;
About the Destination
Appreciate Madrid’s cultural legacy and Moorish and Neoclassical architecture. Be wowed by one of Europe’s most stunning palaces and Madrid’s most famous landmark, the Madrid Royal Palace. Take in the sun at the Retiro Gardens and then go shopping on the vibrant Gran Via. Explore the lively Mercado de San Miguel, one of the best culinary spots in the city, where tapas bars offer local delicacies and tasty wine.
With friendly locals, exquisite cuisine, sunny skies, charming cobbled streets and a modern vibe, Lisbon is a delightful experience for any visitor. Rich in history, architecture, culture and entertainment, Lisbon has many highlights and places to visit. Lisbon is quite hilly with several viewpoints located across the city from where you can enjoy stunning views of the city and of the Tagus River. Do visit the Cristo Rei and the Moorish São Jorge Castle for some of the most amazing views of Lisbon.
Enjoy also a melodic and typically Portuguese fado show in one of Alfama's Fado Houses accompanied by an elegant glass of Portugal's outstanding wine. Of course, a trip to Lisbon would not be complete without a taste of its famous pastries, Pastel de Belem and pastel de nata. Lisbon is a city for all the senses.