Lisbon Stopover | Marseille
Bask in the Mediterranean sunshine of France's before heading to vibrant, charming Lisbon!
Why we love this deal:
- This travel package takes the stress out of having to plan everything yourself. All you have to do is pack your bags and bring your adventurous spirit;
- Boasting a Mediterranean vibe, an electric blue sea, beautiful architecture, massive marinas, fabulous cuisine, and a mixture or cultures and races, Marseille is the oldest and one of the most exciting cities in France;
- Lisbon is one of those European cities that stay in your heart. The people are charming and friendly, the food is one of the best in Europe, the weather is mild, and the monuments are stunning;
- You can customize your travel itinerary according to your preferences. Options include: adding additional nights to your stay, car rental, or some other experience to make your itinerary even more unique and special;
- You won't have to worry about anything, as we have taken care of everything for you.
About the Destinations:
Stroll on black and white mosaic cobblestone sidewalks, large boulevards and quaint alleyways. Unwind at a lively street-side cafes with delicious coffee and pastries aroma. Visit the Cristo Rei and the Moorish São Jorge Castle for some of the most amazing views of Lisbon. Enjoy a melodic and typical Portuguese fado show in one of Alfama’s Fado Houses accompanied by Portugal’s outstanding wine. Indulge in delicious Portuguese cuisine and savour the city’s famous pastry, the pastel de Belém. Unmissable sights:
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Mosteiro dos Jeronimos and Torre de Belém,
- Elevador de Santa Justa, Gulbenkian Museum
- Take a day trip to Sintra and visit its fairy-tale palace- Palacio da Pena
Bathed in Mediterranean sunshine and with an eclectic waterside ambiance, Marseille is a great vacation destination. Explore the Quartier du Panier and get lost in its narrow streets. Amble through the picturesque and colorful L’Estaque filled with cafés and restaurants. Admire the city’s most impressive historic site, the Fort Saint Jean, and enjoy great views of the old city. Do visit:
- The Musée des Dock Romains, the Jardin des Vestiges and the Parc Borely
- The Basilique St-Victor and Notre Dame de la Garde