Explore two distinct and fascinating cultures with this multi-destination package to Marrakesh and Lisbon!
This offer includes:
- Roundtrip flights to Lisbon & Marrakesh
- Accommodation in Marrakesh
- Accommodation in Lisbon
- Breakfast may be included (please check the detailed information of each hotel)
- All taxes & fees (Except City Tourist Tax)
Why we love this deal:
- Immerse yourself in two distinct and fascinating cultures! Travel to Marrakesh and Lisbon and enjoy great savings with our amazing vacation deal.
- In Lisbon, you can enjoy a typical fado show in one of Lisbon's Fado Houses in the famous Alfama district, accompanied by an elegant glass of Portugal's outstanding wine; Be sure to visit the Elevador de Santa Justa, Cristo Rei and the Moorish São Jorge Castle for some of the most amazing views of Lisbon!
- In Marrakesh, discover fascinating ancient souks (markets), snake charmers, exotic spices, impressive palaces, mosques and beautiful gardens. Spend some time at the lively Jemaa-el Fnaa square teeming with people, food stalls and street entertainers.
About the Destinations:
Lisbon is one of those European cities that stay in your heart. The people are charming and friendly, the food is one of the best in Europe, the weather is mild, and the monuments are stunning. Stroll on black and white mosaic cobblestone sidewalks, large boulevards and quaint alleyways. Unwind at a lively street-side cafes with delicious coffee and pastries aroma. Visit the Cristo Rei and the Moorish São Jorge Castle for some of the most amazing views of Lisbon. Enjoy a melodic and typical Portuguese fado show in one of Alfama’s Fado Houses accompanied by Portugal’s outstanding wine. Indulge in delicious Portuguese cuisine and savour the city’s famous pastry, the pastel de Belém.
For a taste of the exotic, Marrakesh is an exhilarating destination and a delight for the senses. Explore this bustling ancient city and discover fascinating ancient souks (markets), snake charmers, exotic spices, impressive palaces, mosques and beautiful gardens. Spend some time at the lively Jemaa-el Fnaa square teeming with people, food stalls and street entertainers. Amble through the many souks and haggle your heart out. Shop for Moroccan textiles, embroidery and Berber jewelry. Admire the beautiful monuments and museums inside the medina, and wander around the old Jewish Quarter. Enjoy a hammam, discover the pleasures of Moroccan cuisine, and relax as you drink the typical mint tea. Don’t miss:
- the Marrakesh Museum, Saadian Tombs
- Ben Youssef Mosque and Medersa Ben Youssef
- Koutoubia Mosque, Bahia Palace, Majorelle Gardens
The base package includes:
- Roundtrip flights to Marrakesh and Lisbon;
- Checked baggage (1 piece, 23kg, per passenger, depended on the airline)
- Carry on baggage (1 piece, 6kg, per passenger)
Please check which airline you are travelling with and check the baggage allowance.
Infants: If you're travelling with an infant (0-2 yrs), please contact us until 24 hours after booking the trip for the adults and children. Each infant will pay $150.
Nonrefundable special price packages:
Once the payment is made, the reservation cannot be canceled. No refund in case of cancellation or no-show. Any and all changes made to the reservation after the airplane tickets have been issued are subject to a penalty fee to be communicated at the time the alterations are requested.
All prices include airfare, fuel surcharges, airport taxes and fees. All prices are per person, based on double/twin occupancy. Single travelers must pay an extra fee.
Air & land tour prices apply from the gateway airport or city specified in the Package Highlights. Prices will vary from alternative gateway airports or cities and may be higher.
The total price will be clearly displayed prior to any deposit being required. Should the hotel mentioned in the deal not be available for the dates in question, the company will make the reservation for another hotel of the same category and let you know immediately of the change.
Important disclaimer information:
Tickets are nonrefundable, nontransferable and name changes are not allowed.
The amount to be charged by Portugal Getaways does not include any fees or commissions that may be applied by the client's bank to process the payment(s).
The optional cost(s) of upgrades and add-ons for additional services (airline, rental car, or others) are at the discretion of the client to select during the booking process and are not included in the final package cost unless specifically stated in the description (eg: additional luggage, transfers, drivers, extra insurance, or other).
Clients are responsible for ensuring the correct entry of personal data of the passenger(s) when booking flights or they will be subject to additional fees for any corrections at the discretion of the airline.
Any additional tourist or municipal taxes imposed by each individual destination in a booking are not included and must be paid directly at the accommodation; Clients are strongly urged to research any possible applicable taxes prior to travel.
When you purchase your ticket, you agree to the following rules and restrictions:
NON-TRANSFERABILITY OF TICKET
Tickets issued via Portugal Getaways are non-transferable and can only be used by the person whose name is indicated on the ticket. Valid proof of identity must be presented whenever required upon check-in. If it is found that the person presenting the ticket is not the same person named as passenger in the ticket or if such person is unable to satisfactorily prove that he/she is the same person named in the ticket, then the Carrier shall refuse carriage to such person and reserves the right to retain and confiscate the ticket so presented.
NON-REFUNDABILITY OF TICKET
Please assume that the fare is non-refundable and any change or cancellation will result in full forfeiture of the value of the ticket with no refund or credit available. Rules and restrictions as imposed by the airline(s) will be applicable to your fare should you need to change or cancel your flight(s).
Portugal Getaways issues airfare in partnership with affiliate airlines via their departing cities only. Portugal Getaways does not provide through-ticket or connecting flight services, and as such, can not be held responsible for connecting flight delays or cancellations that are issued through unaffiliated providers. Customers are responsible for any fees or additional charges that may be incurred as a result of a missed or changed flight. Portugal Getaways has no liability and will make no refund in the event of any delay, cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure or other such causes, and holds no responsibility for any additional expenses, omissions, delays, re-routing or acts of any government or authority.
TRAVEL & BOOKING RECOMMENDATIONS:
When booking your itinerary, be sure to arrange connections with a sufficient window of time between flights to allow for any cancellations or delays due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. For customers who require a connecting flight to reach one of Portugal Getaways' departing cities, we recommend booking flights with a layover of at least 6 hours between connections.
The passenger is required to arrive at Carrier's check-in location sufficiently in advance of the indicated flight departure time to permit completion of any government formalities and departure procedures and in any event not later than the time that may be indicated by the Carrier. If the passenger fails to arrive on time at Carrier's check-in counter or boarding gate (even if the passenger has already checked-in for the flight), Carrier may cancel the space reserved for the passenger. Carrier is not liable to the passenger for loss or expense due to the passenger's failure to comply with these provisions.
Get to the airport as early as possible to allow time for check-in, baggage check and security. Some airports require a longer minimum check-in time before scheduled departure, depending on your trip. If you’re traveling on another airline, their check-in times apply.
Recommended Arrival Times:
- Intercontinental Flights: 3 Hours prior to departure
- International (Short/Medium Distance Travel): 2 Hours prior to departure
- Adult passengers 18 and over must show valid identification at the airport checkpoint in order to travel. Passport required for international flights.
- TSA does not require children under 18 to provide identification when traveling with a companion within the United States. Contact the airline for questions regarding specific ID requirements for travelers under 18.
- For more detailed information and tips, please refer to this helpful Traveler's Checklist provided by the U.S. Government - Department of State.