Lisbon Stopover | Marrakesh
Explore two distinct and fascinating cultures with this multi-destination package to Marrakesh and Lisbon!
This offer includes:
- Roundtrip flights to Lisbon & Marrakesh
- Accommodation in Marrakesh
- Accommodation in Lisbon
- Breakfast may be included (please check the detailed information of each hotel)
- All taxes & fees (Except City Tourist Tax)
Why we love this deal:
- Immerse yourself in two distinct and fascinating cultures! Travel to Marrakesh and Lisbon and enjoy great savings with our amazing vacation deal.
- In Lisbon, you can enjoy a typical fado show in one of Lisbon's Fado Houses in the famous Alfama district, accompanied by an elegant glass of Portugal's outstanding wine; Be sure to visit the Elevador de Santa Justa, Cristo Rei and the Moorish São Jorge Castle for some of the most amazing views of Lisbon!
- In Marrakesh, discover fascinating ancient souks (markets), snake charmers, exotic spices, impressive palaces, mosques and beautiful gardens. Spend some time at the lively Jemaa-el Fnaa square teeming with people, food stalls and street entertainers.
About the Destinations:
Lisbon is one of those European cities that stay in your heart. The people are charming and friendly, the food is one of the best in Europe, the weather is mild, and the monuments are stunning. Stroll on black and white mosaic cobblestone sidewalks, large boulevards and quaint alleyways. Unwind at a lively street-side cafes with delicious coffee and pastries aroma. Visit the Cristo Rei and the Moorish São Jorge Castle for some of the most amazing views of Lisbon. Enjoy a melodic and typical Portuguese fado show in one of Alfama’s Fado Houses accompanied by Portugal’s outstanding wine. Indulge in delicious Portuguese cuisine and savour the city’s famous pastry, the pastel de Belém.
For a taste of the exotic, Marrakesh is an exhilarating destination and a delight for the senses. Explore this bustling ancient city and discover fascinating ancient souks (markets), snake charmers, exotic spices, impressive palaces, mosques and beautiful gardens. Spend some time at the lively Jemaa-el Fnaa square teeming with people, food stalls and street entertainers. Amble through the many souks and haggle your heart out. Shop for Moroccan textiles, embroidery and Berber jewelry. Admire the beautiful monuments and museums inside the medina, and wander around the old Jewish Quarter. Enjoy a hammam, discover the pleasures of Moroccan cuisine, and relax as you drink the typical mint tea. Don’t miss:
- the Marrakesh Museum, Saadian Tombs
- Ben Youssef Mosque and Medersa Ben Youssef
- Koutoubia Mosque, Bahia Palace, Majorelle Gardens