City Center | 4-Star Boutique Hotels
Be charmed by Porto's lively locals and colorful architecture!
This offer includes:
- Roundtrip flights to Porto, Portugal
- Accommodation at your choice of 4-Star boutique hotel in Porto's city center
- Breakfast may be included (check info for each hotel)
Why we love this deal:
- Porto is an enchanting city that entices visitors with its charming historic center, sumptuous cuisine and wines, picturesque and lively riverside and charismatic locals, your holiday will surely be an unforgettable one
- Go on a river cruise and learn about the Douro Valley local history, fall in love with its breathtaking sights and capture its unique charm
- Visit Porto’s Art Nouveau gem, the beautiful Lello Bookstore, and admire the traditional, characteristic Portuguese blue and white tiles at São Bento Railway Station
- Porto is the perfect holiday destination for wine enthusiasts; Visit the many wine cellars, learn about their history, and sample different Port wines; Indulge in hearty and delicious Portuguese cuisine and try the famous local 'Francesinha'
About the Destination
The New York Times says: "From its stunning Beaux-Arts station to its cool bars serving Porto's signature drink, this charming city combines the best of old and new." Porto is indeed a city of endless charms that combine a rich history, old buildings covered in colorful azulejos (hand-painted tiles), modern architecture, a picturesque river front, and a high-spirited atmosphere that celebrates the joy of life.
Built along the hillsides overlooking the mouth of the Douro river, Porto is a registered UNESCO World Heritage Site, home to the porto wine, produced exclusively on the Douro Valley. Portugal's second largest metropolis has many interesting places to visit and things to do. Go on a boat cruise on the Douro River and marvel at its stunning landscape. With an outstanding urban landscape and a 2,000-year history, what a great place to wander around its alley-woven medieval city centre. Visit the extravagant baroque churches and stroll along Ribeira with its picturesque houses and lively atmosphere. Admire one of the most beautiful libraries in Europe- Livraria Lello.Show more
- The flights included are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
- Included baggage allowance varies by carrier. Please check what's included during the flight selection portion of your booking.
- Infants: If you're traveling with an infant under 2 years old, please contact us within 24 hours of booking your trip. (Cost per infant is $150.)
- Check-in time for most hotels is at 2:00pm; Check-out is typically at 12:00pm. Please verify the check-in/check-out times for your selected accommodation at time of booking.
- Airport transfers are not included in this offer.
- Transfers and/or rent-a-cars can be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.
Please note that this promotional offer is nonrefundable.
Nonrefundable special price packages:
Once the payment is made, the reservation cannot be canceled. No refund in case of cancellation or no-show. Any and all changes made to the reservation after the airplane tickets have been issued are subject to a penalty fee to be communicated at the time the alterations are requested.
All prices include airfare, fuel surcharges, airport taxes and fees. All prices are per person, based on double/twin occupancy. Single travelers must pay an extra fee.
Air & land tour prices apply from the gateway airport or city specified in the Package Highlights. Prices will vary from alternative gateway airports or cities and may be higher.
The total price will be clearly displayed prior to any deposit being required. Should the hotel mentioned in the deal not be available for the dates in question, the company will make the reservation for another hotel of the same category and let you know immediately of the change.
Important disclaimer information:
Tickets are nonrefundable, nontransferable and name changes are not allowed.
The amount to be charged by Portugal Getaways does not include any fees or commissions that may be applied by the client's bank to process the payment(s).
The optional cost(s) of upgrades and add-ons for additional services (airline, rental car, or others) are at the discretion of the client to select during the booking process and are not included in the final package cost unless specifically stated in the description (eg: additional luggage, transfers, drivers, extra insurance, or other).
Clients are responsible for ensuring the correct entry of personal data of the passenger(s) when booking flights or they will be subject to additional fees for any corrections at the discretion of the airline.
Any additional tourist or municipal taxes imposed by each individual destination in a booking are not included and must be paid directly at the accommodation; Clients are strongly urged to research any possible applicable taxes prior to travel.
When you purchase your ticket, you agree to the following rules and restrictions:
NON-TRANSFERABILITY OF TICKET
Tickets issued via Portugal Getaways are non-transferable and can only be used by the person whose name is indicated on the ticket. Valid proof of identity must be presented whenever required upon check-in. If it is found that the person presenting the ticket is not the same person named as passenger in the ticket or if such person is unable to satisfactorily prove that he/she is the same person named in the ticket, then the Carrier shall refuse carriage to such person and reserves the right to retain and confiscate the ticket so presented.
NON-REFUNDABILITY OF TICKET
Please assume that the fare is non-refundable and any change or cancellation will result in full forfeiture of the value of the ticket with no refund or credit available. Rules and restrictions as imposed by the airline(s) will be applicable to your fare should you need to change or cancel your flight(s).
Portugal Getaways issues airfare in partnership with affiliate airlines via their departing cities only. Portugal Getaways does not provide through-ticket or connecting flight services, and as such, can not be held responsible for connecting flight delays or cancellations that are issued through unaffiliated providers. Customers are responsible for any fees or additional charges that may be incurred as a result of a missed or changed flight. Portugal Getaways has no liability and will make no refund in the event of any delay, cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure or other such causes, and holds no responsibility for any additional expenses, omissions, delays, re-routing or acts of any government or authority.
TRAVEL & BOOKING RECOMMENDATIONS:
When booking your itinerary, be sure to arrange connections with a sufficient window of time between flights to allow for any cancellations or delays due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. For customers who require a connecting flight to reach one of Portugal Getaways' departing cities, we recommend booking flights with a layover of at least 6 hours between connections.
The passenger is required to arrive at Carrier's check-in location sufficiently in advance of the indicated flight departure time to permit completion of any government formalities and departure procedures and in any event not later than the time that may be indicated by the Carrier. If the passenger fails to arrive on time at Carrier's check-in counter or boarding gate (even if the passenger has already checked-in for the flight), Carrier may cancel the space reserved for the passenger. Carrier is not liable to the passenger for loss or expense due to the passenger's failure to comply with these provisions.
Get to the airport as early as possible to allow time for check-in, baggage check and security. Some airports require a longer minimum check-in time before scheduled departure, depending on your trip. If you’re traveling on another airline, their check-in times apply.
Recommended Arrival Times:
- Intercontinental Flights: 3 Hours prior to departure
- International (Short/Medium Distance Travel): 2 Hours prior to departure
- Adult passengers 18 and over must show valid identification at the airport checkpoint in order to travel. Passport required for international flights.
- TSA does not require children under 18 to provide identification when traveling with a companion within the United States. Contact the airline for questions regarding specific ID requirements for travelers under 18.
- For more detailed information and tips, please refer to this helpful Traveler's Checklist provided by the U.S. Government - Department of State.