Madeira | Food & Wine Tour
Explore the unique culinary culture of Madeira Island!
This offer includes:
- Roundtrip flights to Funchal, Madeira
- Accommodation at a 3 - or 4-star hotel of your choice with breakfast included
- Airport transfers
- 1 Full Day Madeira Wine Tour - Vineyards & Cellars
- 1 Half Day Wine & Food Walking Tour in Funchal
- All taxes & fees
Why we love this deal:
- Taste, see and explore the magical world of the famous Madeira Wine and learn about its extraordinary production process, and take in the beautiful sights along the way with stops in Câmara de Lobos, São Vicente, Seixal and Porto Moniz
- Take a stroll through the beautiful city of Funchal and discover the city's unique cuisine, traditions, history, architecture and of course, wines
- Go hiking and biking through the island’s extensive natural reserve and discover stunning coastal cliffs with mesmerizing views, cascading waterfalls and lush laurel forests protected by UNESCO
About the Destination
Travel to the beautiful Portuguese Island of Madeira- the Atlantic’s pearl- with our fantastic travel package that includes flight and accommodation, and be dazzled by the island’s stunning beauty and uniqueness.
Boasting mild weather all year-round, unique traditions and culture, delicious cuisine, stunning landscapes, exotic flora, and offering a variety of water and mountain sports, Madeira Island is a prestigious and multi-faceted European vacation destination. This dreamy island allows you to unwind and forget about life’s stresses as you enjoy unique experiences surrounded by tumbling green hills, flowers and blue sea.
Discover the charming port city of Funchal, a cruise-ship hub and a historical and colorful city teeming with restaurants, cafés and friendly locals. Explore the narrow streets paved in black and white stones, explore the city’s colorful and lively markets, and indulge in delicious food. Try the local fish, savour bolo do caco and sip poncha as you people-watch under the sunny skies of Madeira. Enjoy the thrill of going down a hill on a traditional wicker toboggan and admire the island’s typical houses and architecture. Explore the islands' immense gardens, interesting museums and quaint villages. Marvel at Madeira’s elaborate system of levadas (irrigation channels). Watch the sunset from an atmospheric seaside terrace and enjoy the famous Madeira wine.
Select your preferred dates and have a wonderful vacation with Azores Getaways!