Portugal Stopover | Gran Canaria
Get to know two amazing destinations with this great package we have prepared for you!
This offer includes:
- Roundtrip flights to the Gran Canaria and your choice of Lisbon or Porto, Portugal
- Accommodation at a 3 or 4-star hotel in Gran Canaria
- Accommodation at a hotel of your choice in either Lisbon or Porto
- Breakfast included, depending on the hotels selected (please check the detailed information of each hotel)
- Taxes (except City Tourist Tax)
Why we love this deal:
Take advantage of our fantastic travel package that includes flight and hotel and have a wonderful vacation in Gran Canaria and Portugal.
- Known for their seafront resorts and sunny skies, the Canary Islands are a great vacation destination for those looking to soak up the sun and have a relaxing and fun time. Gran Canaria is an island of stunningly diverse landscapes boasting volcanoes, prehistoric sites, lush forests, sandy coves and miles of sandy dunes.
- If you choose to stopover in Lisbon, you can enjoy a typical fado show in one of Lisbon's Fado Houses in the famous Alfama district, accompanied by an elegant glass of Portugal's outstanding wine; Be sure to visit the Elevador de Santa Justa, Cristo Rei and the Moorish São Jorge Castle for some of the most amazing views of Lisbon!
- If you choose to stopover in Porto, you can visit the extravagant baroque churches and stroll along Ribeira with its picturesque houses and lively atmosphere, explore the cellars of well-known port lodges and taste this exquisite drink, or go on a boat cruise on the Douro River and marvel at its stunning landscape
About the Destinations
This beautiful island offers numerous experiences and places to visit. Enjoy its many outdoor and water activities. From scuba diving in warm waters, kitesurfing and surfing to camel and horse rides, this island offers a myriad of activities that will keep you entertained. Hike in the island’s Biosphere Reserve protected by UNESCO and admire beautiful natural sights at Barranco de Guayadeque. For some family fun, enjoy a day the the Aqualand Maspalomas and at the Palmitos Park. Work on your tan and relax at one of the island’s many stretches of golden sand. We recommend Playa del Inglés, Amadores, and Las Conteras.
With friendly locals, exquisite cuisine, sunny skies, charming cobbled streets and a modern vibe, Lisbon is a delightful experience for any visitor. Rich in history, architecture, culture and entertainment, Lisbon has many highlights and places to visit. Lisbon is quite hilly with several viewpoints located across the city from where you can enjoy stunning views of the city and of the Tagus River. Do visit the Cristo Rei and the Moorish São Jorge Castle for some of the most amazing views of Lisbon.
Enjoy also a melodic and typically Portuguese fado show in one of Alfama's Fado Houses accompanied by an elegant glass of Portugal's outstanding wine. Of course, a trip to Lisbon would not be complete without a taste of its famous pastries, Pastel de Belem and pastel de nata. Lisbon is a city for all the senses.
The New York Times says: "From its stunning Beaux-Arts station to its cool bars serving Porto's signature drink, this charming city combines the best of old and new." Porto is indeed a city of endless charms that combine a rich history, old buildings covered in colorful azulejos (hand-painted tiles), modern architecture, a picturesque riverfront, and a high-spirited atmosphere that celebrates the joy of life.
Built along the hillsides overlooking the mouth of the Douro river, Porto is a registered UNESCO World Heritage Site, home to the porto wine, produced exclusively on the Douro Valley. With an outstanding urban landscape and a 2,000-year history full of alley-woven medieval design, Porto is the perfect city to wander on foot.
Pack your bags and come travel with us to two incredible European cities!