Portugal | The Algarve & Lisbon
Visit Algarve and Lisbon in one go!
This offer includes:
- Round trip flights
- Accommodation at a 4- star hotel in Algarve
- Accommodation at a 4- star hotel in Lisbon
- Breakfast included, depending on the hotels selected (please check the detailed information of each hotel)
- Rental Car for the entire stay
- All taxes (except Lisbon City Tourist Tax)
Why we love this deal:
- Enjoy the Algarve's mild climate, relax with a golf or tennis match, or simply relax with the family at one of the Algarve's gorgeous golden beaches or beautiful hotel pools
- Taste the flavors of the Algarve, like the typical regional honey, natural jam or even a distillery tour and tasting of the Portuguese liquor known as Medronho
- Enjoy a typical fado show in one of Lisbon's Fado Houses in the famous Alfama district, accompanied by an elegant glass of Portugal's outstanding wine
- Head to the Elevador de Santa Justa, Cristo Rei and the Moorish São Jorge Castle for some of the most amazing views of Lisbon
About the Destination
First you'll visit Algarve, Portugal's premier holiday destination, with its breathtaking cliffs, golden beaches, scalloped bays and sandy islands. With this deal you will get to know this amazing region, with a Mediterranean climate and a great temperature all year round.
As you travel across the Algarve, amidst its hills and plains filled with places of great ecological interest, rich in biodiversity and ecosystems, you will feel as though you are passing through an area full of different traditions, unchanged for many centuries.
When you're there take time to visit some of the most impressive beaches in Europe, or lose yourself into fantastic trails in the middle of nature. When you need a break for lunch or dinner don't forget to try the fresh, and generally good priced, fish and seafood.
Next you'll visit Lisbon, a city rich in history, architecture, culture and entertainment. It is a historical capital with a modern and vibrant atmosphere. In your stay in Lisbon, you will surely enjoy strolling on the black and white mosaic cobblestone sidewalks, large boulevards and quaint alleyways while feeling enticed by the city's many street-side cafes and delicious aroma of coffee and pastries.