Portugal | Porto & Madeira Island
Discover the best of Portugal with this multi-destination vacation package!
This offer includes:
- Round trip flights to Porto and Madeira
- 3 or 4-star accommodations of your choice in Madeira and Porto
- Breakfast included, depending on the hotels selected (please check the detailed information of each hotel)
- Taxes (except City Tourist Tax)
Why we love this deal:
- Visit the extravagant baroque churches and stroll along Ribeira with its picturesque houses and lively atmosphere, explore the cellars of well-known port lodges and taste this exquisite drink, or go on a boat cruise on the Douro River and marvel at its stunning landscape
- You can head north to explore the stunning Douro Valley (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) stopping at the many "Quintas", wineries and vineyards along the way
- Boasting mild weather all year-round, unique traditions and culture, delicious cuisine, stunning landscapes, exotic flora, and offering a variety of water and mountain sports, Madeira Island is a prestigious and multi-faceted European vacation destination
- Go hiking on the island’s extensive natural reserve and discover stunning coastal cliffs with mesmerizing views, cascading waterfalls and lush laurel forests protected by UNESCO, then watch the sunset from an atmospheric seaside terrace while sipping on the famous Madeira wine
About the Destination
The New York Times says: "From its stunning Beaux-Arts station to its cool bars serving Porto's signature drink, this charming city combines the best of old and new." Porto is indeed a city of endless charms that combine a rich history, old buildings covered in colorful azulejos (hand-painted tiles), modern architecture, a picturesque riverfront, and a high-spirited atmosphere that celebrates the joy of life.
Built along the hillsides overlooking the mouth of the Douro river, Porto is a registered UNESCO World Heritage Site, home to the Porto wine, produced exclusively on the Douro Valley. With an outstanding urban landscape and a 2,000-year history full of alley-woven medieval design, Porto is the perfect city to wander on foot.
Our flight and hotel package takes you also to exquisite Madeira - the Atlantic's pearl. With great warm weather all year round, a unique history and a ton of new flavors to explore, Madeira is the perfect combination to your Atlantic island vacation. Full of culture, amazing hiking possibilities, and friendly locals, Madeira is a great island destination. Marvel at its scenic cliff views and enjoy the thrilling experience of coming down a hill on a traditional wicker toboggan. Taste the exotic fruits of Madeira and enjoy its delicious cuisine. Relax at a natural swimming pool and just have a grand time.
Check out our Madeira Blog for more informations and tips!