Lisbon Stopover | Amsterdam
Get to know these two amazing destinations with this great package we have prepared for you!
This offer includes:
- Roundtrip flights to Amsterdam and Lisbon;
- Accommodation in Amsterdam;
- Accommodation in Lisbon
- Breakfast may be included (please check the detailed information of each hotel)
- All taxes & fees (Except City Tourist Tax).
Why we love this deal:
- Hop on a canal cruise boat and explore the historical canal district of Amsterdam and its scenic waterways. For an authentic experience rent a bike from the many bike rental shops and explore Amsterdam.
- In Lisbon, you can enjoy a typical fado show in one of Lisbon's Fado Houses in the famous Alfama district, accompanied by an elegant glass of Portugal's outstanding wine; Be sure to visit the Elevador de Santa Justa, Cristo Rei and the Moorish São Jorge Castle for some of the most amazing views of Lisbon!
About the Destinations
This vacation package takes you to Amsterdam, one of the most beautiful and cultural cities in Europe. It has the highest number of museums in the world, housing the works of world famous artists, such as Van Gogh, Rembrandt and Matisse. This city, incredibly rich in art and history, has many things to offer its visitors: from nightlife, international restaurants, trendy boutiques to charming streets and, of course, the canals.
With friendly locals, exquisite cuisine, sunny skies, charming cobbled streets and a modern vibe, Lisbon is a delightful experience for any visitor. Rich in history, architecture, culture and entertainment, Lisbon has many highlights and places to visit. Lisbon is quite hilly with several viewpoints located across the city from where you can enjoy stunning views of the city and of the Tagus River. Do visit the Cristo Rei and the Moorish São Jorge Castle for some of the most amazing views of Lisbon.
Enjoy also a melodic and typically Portuguese fado show in one of Alfama's Fado Houses accompanied by an elegant glass of Portugal's outstanding wine. Of course, a trip to Lisbon would not be complete without a taste of its famous pastries, Pastel de Belem and pastel de nata. Lisbon is a city for all the senses.
Pack your bags and come travel with us to two incredible European cities!