Portugal | Porto Basic Bundle
Discover Historical Porto
This offer includes:
- Roundtrip flights to Porto, Portugal
- Accommodation of your choice
- Breakfast may be included (check info for each hotel)
Why we love this deal:
- Travel to the delightful city of Porto, in Portugal, with our exclusive flight and hotel package and enjoy great savings at an unforgettable destination
- Take a walk down to the Ribeira district, a UNESCO World Heritage site and experience the historical side of Porto with all of its famous history dating back hundreds of years
- Explore the cellars of well-known port lodges and taste this exquisite drink, and go on a boat cruise on the Douro River and marvel at its stunning landscape
About the Destination
The New York Times says: "From its stunning Beaux-Arts station to its cool bars serving Porto's signature drink, this charming city combines the best of old and new." Porto is indeed a city of endless charms that combine a rich history, old buildings covered in colorful azulejos (hand-painted tiles), modern architecture, a picturesque river front, and a high-spirited atmosphere that celebrates the joy of life.
Built along the hillsides overlooking the mouth of the Douro river, Porto is a registered UNESCO World Heritage Site, home to the porto wine, produced exclusively on the Douro Valley. Portugal's second largest metropolis has many interesting places to visit and things to do. Go on a boat cruise on the Douro River and marvel at its stunning landscape. With an outstanding urban landscape and a 2,000-year history, what a great place to wander around its alley-woven medieval city centre. Visit the extravagant baroque churches and stroll along Ribeira with its picturesque houses and lively atmosphere. Admire one of the most beautiful libraries in Europe- Livraria Lello.