Lisbon & Colorful Marrakech
Explore the distinct cultures of Morocco and Portugal with this multi-destination package to Marrakesh and Lisbon!
Why we love this deal:
- For the adventurous traveler, a combined travel package to Marrakech and Lisbon will surely be a spectacular experience.
- Marrakech is an enchanting city in Morocco steeped in ancient history and culture. Richly decorated architecture lines the winding streets creating an exotic atmosphere, while stunning palaces, gardens, and mosques lend to a truly special journey.
- Lisbon is Portugal’s capital city rich with culture and attractions that will make anyone’s trip unforgettable. Take a ride on one of its iconic trams through narrow cobblestone streets lined with colorful buildings reflecting its Moorish influence dating back centuries ago. For those who prefer to meander through smaller neighborhoods, Alfama is considered one of Lisbon’s oldest districts featuring restaurants serving up traditional Portuguese dishes and live music venues known for their lively ‘fado’ performances.
- A combined travel package between these two cities offers plenty of opportunities for exploration, relaxation, and cultural enrichment that can be tailored specifically to each individual traveler’s needs. Whether looking for adventure or pure leisure time away from home, Marrakech and Lisbon are guaranteed destinations that offer something exciting around every corner!
Visit Marrakech’s ancient Medina. Here you’ll find yourself surrounded by architectural masterpieces from different historical periods.
- Le Jardin Secret
- Ben Youssef Madrasa
- Rue du Souk Smarine
Book here your Souks and Medina Walking tour.
Experience Marrakesh from an entirely new perspective with a hot air balloon ride! Gain awe-inspiring views of the city as you take to the skies and explore this incredible destination in style.
Book here your hot air balloon tour.
Discover the captivating Ourika Valley, an area of natural beauty nestled within Morocco's Atlas Mountains. Delight your senses in a vibrant garden and take leisurely strolls along the river to admire its fertile crop terraces. Marvel at charming douar homes that dot this tranquil landscape - it is sure to leave you enchanted!
Book here your Ourika Valley tour.
Stroll around Lisbon’s city streets. Visit the Chiado, Baixa, and Bairro Alto district (Bairro Alto is known for its nightlife scene).
- São Roque church
- São Pedro de Alcântara garden
- Ruins of Carmo church
- Santa Catarina viewpoint
- Luís de Camões Square
- Augusta street
- Terreiro do Paço
- Santa Justa lift
Book here your Lisbon Foodie Guided Tour.
Suggestion for dinner: Lisbon Fado Night With Dinner
Historically known as being the illustrious home to Portugal’s most storied monarchs, the town of Sintra is not only historically relevant, but aesthetically speaking, it is a true marvel of magnificence and romantic beauty. This dream destination is also known as being filled with heavenly mansions tucked among rolling green hillsides, and fantastical castles that make you feel as if you have stepped into an actual real-life fairytale, including must-see marvels of the Palácio Nacional de Sintra, Palácio da Pena, Quinta de Regaleira, the Castelo dos Mouros and the Palácio de Monserrate.
- Pena National Palace
- Local pastries (travesseiros de Sintra)
- Ginginha (local licour)
- Pena Palace
- Quinta da Regaleira
- Monteserrate Palace
- Moorish Castle
Book here your Sintra Guided Tour.
Explore Lisbon's captivating Belém area, where you can take in the beauty of Jerónimos Monastery and marvel at the remarkable architecture of Belém Tower. And don't forget to savor authentic Pastéis de Belém while you're there!
- Jerónimos Monastery
- Belém Tower
- Pastéis de Belém
- Discoveries Monument
- MAAT (Museum of Art, Architecture and Technology)
- CCB (Belém’s Cultural Center)
Book here your Belém Tour.
About the Destinations:
Lisbon is one of those European cities that stay in your heart. The people are charming and friendly, the food is one of the best in Europe, the weather is mild, and the monuments are stunning. Stroll on black and white mosaic cobblestone sidewalks, large boulevards and quaint alleyways. Unwind at a lively street-side cafes with delicious coffee and pastries aroma. Visit the Cristo Rei and the Moorish São Jorge Castle for some of the most amazing views of Lisbon. Enjoy a melodic and typical Portuguese fado show in one of Alfama’s Fado Houses accompanied by Portugal’s outstanding wine. Indulge in delicious Portuguese cuisine and savour the city’s famous pastry, the pastel de Belém.
For a taste of the exotic, Marrakesh is an exhilarating destination and a delight for the senses. Explore this bustling ancient city and discover fascinating ancient souks (markets), snake charmers, exotic spices, impressive palaces, mosques and beautiful gardens. Spend some time at the lively Jemaa-el Fnaa square teeming with people, food stalls and street entertainers. Amble through the many souks and haggle your heart out. Shop for Moroccan textiles, embroidery and Berber jewelry. Admire the beautiful monuments and museums inside the medina, and wander around the old Jewish Quarter. Enjoy a hammam, discover the pleasures of Moroccan cuisine, and relax as you drink the typical mint tea. Don’t miss:
- the Marrakesh Museum, Saadian Tombs
- Ben Youssef Mosque and Medersa Ben Youssef
- Koutoubia Mosque, Bahia Palace, Majorelle Gardens