Madeira | 5-Star Atlantic Island Escape
A vacation in Madeira with accommodation at a 5-star hotel!
Why we love this deal:
- This travel package takes the stress out of having to plan everything yourself. All you have to do is pack your bags and bring your adventurous spirit;
- This is an invitation for a luxurious getaway to Madeira Island, also known as the Island of Eternal Spring, or Island of Experiences -- You’ll see why when you visit;
- In addition to offering you the possibility of booking with or without flights, we have prepared a selection of 5-star hotels at a special price;
- Any 5-star hotel you select has breakfast included;
- You can customize your travel itinerary according to your preferences. Options include: adding additional nights to your stay, car rental, or some other experience to make your itinerary even more unique and special;
- You won't have to worry about anything, as we have taken care of everything for you.
About the Destination:
Dubbed the island of eternal spring, Madeira is the perfect setting for anyone looking to reconnect with nature and experience the extraordinary. Boasting mild weather and equally mild ocean temperatures year-round, Madeira is a unique destination offering an endless array of activities for you to discover the island’s stunning natural beauty by land or by sea. Go hiking and biking through the island’s extensive natural reserve and discover stunning coastal cliffs with mesmerizing views, cascading waterfalls and lush laurel forests protected by UNESCO. Explore the surrounding seas by kayak, sailboat, jet-ski or surfboard, or explore what lies beneath these pristine blue waters with a snorkel or scuba diving excursion.
Boasting mild weather year-round, as well as unique traditions, lively island culture, delicious cuisine, stunning landscapes, exotic flora, and a variety of water and mountain sports, Madeira Island is a prestigious and multi-faceted European vacation destination. This dreamy island allows you to unwind and forget life’s stresses as you enjoy unique experiences surrounded by tumbling green hillsides, gorgeous wildflowers, and a sparkling blue sea.
Discover Madeira’s charming port city of Funchal, a cruise-ship hub and a historical and colorful city teeming with restaurants, cafés, and friendly locals. Explore the narrow streets paved in black and white stones, sample local cuisine and shop for souvenirs at the city’s colorful and lively markets, and indulge in delicious island food. Try the local fish, savor bolo do caco, and sip poncha as you people-watch under Madeira’s sunny skies. Enjoy the thrill of racing down a hill on a traditional wicker toboggan, and admire the island’s typical houses and architecture.
Check out our Madeira Travel Guide for more informations and tips!