Madeira | Premium Pestana Hotels Downtown
Explore gorgeous Madeira Island and stay at a fabulous Pestana Hotel property in downtown Funchal!
Why we love this deal:
- This travel package takes the stress out of having to plan everything yourself. All you have to do is pack your bags and bring your adventurous spirit;
- You can choose from among our fabulous Pestana Hotel properties, conveniently located in Funchal's city center and selected exclusively for this deal, where you'll be treated to high quality service, amenities, dining and more;
- The privileged location of the Pestana Hotel properties in the center of Funchal make them an excellent starting point for your discovery of the entire island of Madeira;
- Some Pestana Hotel properties offer direct access to the ocean;
- If you book this travel package with flights, you will be entitled to complimentary transfers to and from the airport;
- Breakfast is included during your stay, depending on the hotel selected;
- You can customize your travel itinerary according to your preferences. Options include: adding additional nights to your stay, car rental, or some other experience to make your itinerary even more unique and special;
- You won't have to worry about anything, as we have taken care of everything for you.
About the Pestana Group:
The largest multinational hotel group of Portuguese origin, Pestana Hotels has been a staple in Madeira's travel and tourism landscape since 1972. Over the last 45 years, Pestana has perfected the art of hospitality, opening hotels in the very best locations all over the world. Boasting gorgeous resort sites, smart urban locations, sophisticated design and spectacular service, it's no wonder why over 3 million customers choose to stay at Pestana Hotels every year.
In downtown Funchal, Pestana offers five fabulous properties in convenient locations all around the city center, including; Pestana Village Garden Resort, Pestana Casino Park Hotel & Casino, Pestana Miramar Garden & Ocean Resort, LTI Pestana Grand Ocean Resort Hotel, and the Pestana Casino Studios. No matter which hotel you choose, you're guaranteed to enjoy the vacation of a lifetime.
About the Destination:
Boasting mild weather year-round, as well as unique traditions, lively island culture, delicious cuisine, stunning landscapes, exotic flora, and a variety of water and mountain sports, Madeira Island is a prestigious and multi-faceted European vacation destination. This dreamy island allows you to unwind and forget life’s stresses as you enjoy unique experiences surrounded by tumbling green hillsides, gorgeous wildflowers, and a sparkling blue sea.
Discover Madeira’s charming port city of Funchal, a cruise-ship hub and a historical and colorful city teeming with restaurants, cafés, and friendly locals. Explore the narrow streets paved in black and white stones, sample local cuisine and shop for souvenirs at the city’s colorful and lively markets, and indulge in delicious island food. Try the local fish, savor bolo do caco, and sip poncha as you people-watch under Madeira’s sunny skies. Enjoy the thrill of racing down a hill on a traditional wicker toboggan, and admire the island’s typical houses and architecture.