The Azores | Terceira Basic Bundle - Exclusive Offer
Grab this exclusive chance to start 2022 by discovering the incredible Terceira Island!
Why we love this deal:
- This is the perfect opportunity to get to know an island full of typical Azorean heritage, Terceira Island;
- Terceira Island is a favorite among travelers who fly out of Boston to the Azores. Not only is it closer, but it is also a very unique island, where you can spend a full week, at least, without ever getting bored or running out of new things to do and see. There’s a reason why people say the Azores have ‘’eight islands and an amusement park’’, and guess which island they are calling the amusement park? Terceira Island, of course!
- Breakfast is included during your stay.
- This travel package includes a cancellation protection plan, meaning you can cancel for any reason up to 30 days before your departure date and get a full refund. Within the 30 days, refunds will only be made in case of sickness due to Covid-19.
- Departure dates are subject to changes.
- If you wish to claim a refund through your cancellation protection plan, you will need to do so up to 30 days before the flight’s original departure date.
- Within the 30 days, refunds will only be made in case of sickness due to Covid-19.
About the Destination
Nearly 56,500 people call this beautiful island home. Terceira is the perfect Azores island for those seeking a relaxing but active vacation, with outdoor adventures galore never more than a 20-minute drive away. Besides its dozens of gorgeous natural swimming pools to dive in during the summer, Terceira Island also has plentiful choices for enjoying yourself during the winter. Terceira Island is also home to the Azores’ most iconic patchwork landscapes -- gorgeous scenery reminiscent of the Irish and Icelandic countrysides -- and to one of the only lava tubes in the world that you can actually visit and see up-close and personal. Terceira Island is also home to the only official UNESCO city in the Azores Islands, Angra do Heroísmo! This charming city is the most picturesque and beautiful one in all of the Azores. Other famous sights that are must-sees in Terceira Island are Monte Brasil, Serra do Cume, and Lagoa das Patas, just to name a few. But there are so many more you won’t want to miss!
The immensely rich culture of Terceira Island also makes a visit to the Azores an unforgettable experience. There is always some popular festivity going on in the streets of Terceira Island year-round, and with the locals being so welcoming and friendly, you can always feel free to join in the fun and revelry! You can also look forward to visiting local artisans' shops which will give you a more intimate and personal glimpse into the amazing Azores culture of this particular island. Azores Getaways has its own local tour guides on Terceira island, so you’ll be assured to be in the best company as you explore further into this unique Azorean world.
If going inside an actual volcano is something that’s on your bucket list, start planning your Azores getaway to Terceira Island with this amazing Azores travel deal! Highlights include the Algar do Carvão, an ancient volcanic cave that you can actually walk inside, and which is home to some of the largest stalactites in the world -- all of which will leave you speechless and in utter awe. And if the thought of strolling around city streets that remind you of the colorful and cute thoroughfares in Cuba appeals to you, then Terceira Island and its UNESCO World Heritage city are the perfect fit for you! Angra do Heroísmo is filled with gorgeous Renaissance buildings with colorful facades and quaint, cobbled streets that ooze charm. Are you a fan of great food and wine? Terceira Island has that, too, by the platefuls. You could say Terceira has it all!