Porto | Basic Bundle
Discover the wonderful and charming city of Porto, one of Europe’s oldest cities, with this amazing travel package!
Why we love this deal:
- This travel package takes the stress out of having to plan everything yourself. All you have to do is pack your bags and bring your adventurous spirit;
- Travel to the delightful city of Porto in Portugal with our exclusive flight and hotel package, and enjoy great savings in an unforgettable destination;
- This is the perfect opportunity for a getaway in Porto to relax and discover this magnificent historic city that is known for its incredible hospitality;
- We give you the opportunity to choose the hotel where you want to stay;
- Breakfast is included during your stay, depending on the accommodation and rate selected;
- You can customize your travel itinerary according to your preferences. Options include: adding additional nights to your stay, a car rental, or some other experience to make your itinerary even more unique and special;
- You won't have to worry about anything, as we have taken care of everything for you.
About the Destination:
Porto is a city of endless charms that combine a rich history, old buildings covered in colorful azulejos (hand-painted tiles), modern architecture, a picturesque riverfront, and a high-spirited atmosphere that celebrates the joy of life.
Built along the hillsides overlooking the mouth of the Douro River, Oporto is a registered UNESCO World Heritage Site and home to the famous Porto wine, which is produced exclusively in the Douro Valley. Explore the cellars of well-known port lodges and taste this exquisite drink, or go on a boat cruise on the Douro River and marvel at its stunning landscape.
With an outstanding urban landscape and a 2,000-year old history, it’s a great place to wander around, especially its alley-woven medieval city center. You can also look forward to visiting the extravagant baroque churches, strolling along Ribeira with its picturesque houses and lively atmosphere, and admiring one of the most beautiful libraries in Europe, Livraria Lello.